Sickle moon and disk/star

I am happy that you don't let yourself get influenced by it, but why do you say it is all fear based conjecture? I am certain that some if it is, but might not some of it come out of a quest to find the truth behind all things?

I am of the mind that if people didn't spout off about these matters on the internet and bring up the fearsome aspect, no one would be the wiser.

Er...well if your head is on the chopping block cos you didnt take the mark, dont say the bible didnt warn you.
Im not taking any mark and not afraid what man gonna do to me. My home is in heaven. Taking the mark sends you straight to hell.

Er...well if your head is on the chopping block cos you didnt take the mark, dont say the bible didnt warn you.
Im not taking any mark and not afraid what man gonna do to me. My home is in heaven. Taking the mark sends you straight to hell.

I won't be offered the choice to take any "mark", for that is reserved for those who remain after the catching away of the saints, who will be in heaven.

http://islam.about.com/od/history/a/crescent_moon.htm

interesting..but underlying even islam is something more - satanic, witchcraft the use of symbols. But that can be true for any religion that uses symbols..cos thats what the original pagans, the sorcerers, used. For power purposes, power not of God, but from below.
That is the whole point dear Lanolin. the crescent moon signifies something very deep, it's all through the Muslim and Hindu nations and their gods. I'm sure it will be in the buddist ones also, I have not looked yet. Sadly, it also makes part of many "Christian" ones. I have found images of crescent moons built into Catholic and Protestant churches. Now why is that? Am I just on another fox hunt?
I do not think we are dear people. Who believes the bible is prophetic? Go read Ps 82, 83, and then jump back to Judges 8:21.
See what Gideon removed.
Now tell me what was Gideon's attributes? How is this prophetic?

Just some thoughts.
I'll come back to other things you have said which are very pertinent, I have to find the correct verses again as I do not remember.

care to name any?
What about stars...that's everywhere..
The star in the flag is significant yes, but who knows, maybe it is not a star at all. If not a star, then what can it be?
Maybe a sun with rays. Go check out some Egyptian drawings.

I do not think we have to worry about our heads being on the chopping block, as a Christian your head is. Christ told us that before He left earth. That said, if your head is chopped off, it's not the end.
Be not afraid of the one who destroys the body, but be afraid of the one who destroys the body and soul in hell.
Islam hates Christians, because that is the way their father the devil presented it to them. Christians will not live under sharia law, they will be killed under it. I'm not spreading fear, for you know, the prize is not here on earth, but awaits you in heaven when you are joined to Christ.

Well, my church is not a building.
If it was built by freemasons, then possibly.
Yes interesting about Gideon.

If I had gone to Pakistan surely my head would have been chopped off. By Gods grace I did not go, a church girl did try to coerce me into going. I thought she was a christian.

Star of remphan and molech. Look it up.
Its occult.
Occult meaning hidden. Crescent moon is occluded.
It could be a fallen star. Lucifer?

Well, my church is not a building.
If it was built by freemasons, then possibly.
Yes interesting about Gideon.

If I had gone to Pakistan surely my head would have been chopped off. By Gods grace I did not go, a church girl did try to coerce me into going. I thought she was a christian.
Yes, I did not mean it that literal. But what about the other thousands of Christians who walk into those buildings openly confessing the power of satan? They do not even know it.
There are just too many loose standing institutions proudly bearing the sickle moon, it is not coincidence. The old serpent knows what he is doing because he wants to destroy humanity as God who created humanity loves us very much.

Star of remphan and molech. Look it up.
Its occult.
Occult meaning hidden. Crescent moon is occluded.
It could be a fallen star. Lucifer?
Yes, or the star of artemis, check out Acts 19, needless to say, all those gods point to satan, they are just "things" pointing to him. It is a way of blasphemy against the true God, our God, YHVH, Yeshua and Ruach Hakodesh.
Remember the beast from Revelation - it had many blasphemous names, there is more that one. Maybe all the different false gods count as a blasphemy each, who knows. For muslims to say allah is god, is a blasphemy already, for the to say muhammad is the perfect man above everyone else is another blasphemy. I suppose you see what I'm getting at.
allah is the moon god, it somehow links to bel. I think it's fair to say allah is satan, so is bel. But the bible says bel will crouch before God, that we know. the muslim badge thing they wear on the forehead, it is called a badge of servitude, not sure if in Abdicate's docie, it is a declaration of faith, it's blasphemy, and guess what it is worn on the forehead, sounds familiar.
what does islam do when they take over a region, they change the regions laws and time. Yes they do, they keep their own calendar, there is no A.D on their calendar. Sadly they are a machine like the Nazi machine who wants to take over the world, and this is happening in our time. Are we really that far from the end - I do not think so. But our governments seem to bow to them - more blasphemy. But I understand most bible scholars of our time do not actually believe the anti-Christ comes from a "muslim" nation. I have to however research this more myself.

Muslim nations surround Jerusalem. It is not difficult to believe a son of perdition will adhere to the muslim faith. IMHO it might be bahai because that encompasses all religions, except christianity, because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, nobody gets to the Father except by him.

To muslims, Jesus was someone else.
Or an early prophet, not the son of God, cos they insist God couldnt have a son.

It might point back to earlier times with the bastard Ishamelites...son of perdition, son of a ....

hagar was outside the covenant, and though God had mercy on her, she wasnt supposed to have Abrahams child. Sarah was partly at fault here though.

Um..close, but there is still the .roman empire today, its the Roman catholic church...headquarters, Vatican, extending its reach to all nations. Constantine was a roman emperor, was he not? He just pretended to convert, to get christians on his side.

You dont have to be a believer to belong to the catholic church, just belong to it, born into or marry into it and say you believe in their doctrines, not the Bible. Its a huge institution, and very rich...have you seen the sistine chapel etc? Its so gaudy it does your head in.

Both religious institutions, muslim and catholicism, IMHO two sides of the same coin. Founded to get the founders rich with money. Pilgrimages to Mecca, pilgrimages to Rome.

Back