Sickle moon and disk/star

Hmmm that is interesting that the black stone is apparently a meteorite. I wonder if there is any connection with satan falling from heaven.

There is a lot of information out there. I got my info from Muslim sites so as not to have a Christian or Jewish bias to make some theory fit. We need to take in all information, but filter it through the Holy Spirit. Something may sound perfect to our theology yet be entirely wrong. I am for the truth. I want people to question my work. My flesh doesn't like it certainly, but I'd rather know the truth and be honest.

I've always wanted to know what the outside of the Dome of the Rock translates to, because it's written to us, I've been told. If anyone finds a credible translation, please let me know. Thanks.

Is it like the abomination of desolation?
Would that rock, kaaba whatever...be moved to where that mosque is now on the temple mount do you think? To make it like Mecca is now? Then all the muslims will pilgrimage there...they cant right now at the moment but if they want that land they will. By having lots of pilgrims in ajerasalem, then all those tourist dollars from the hajj will make the rulers rich.

I've heard even the hippie-like peace sign is an upside down cross with it's arms bent and within an occultic circle.
Yes, I heard the same, the hippie sign is the upside down cross with broken arms, signifying rejection of the crucifixion, used extensively in satanic circles since forever.

Yes, I heard the same, the hippie sign is the upside down cross with broken arms, signifying rejection of the crucifixion, used extensively in satanic circles since forever.
Wow, really? The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper[emoji15]

beneath the earth I would think things like demons...and water under the earth...snakes, dragons/dinosaurs etc. heaven above...angels? Idols..anything worshiped other than God.

its ok to take photos and draw and paint likenesses of things on earth around us...but to worship them? No. I think of hindus and how they worship lots of gods and they look like unearthly creatures. Totems and carvings of taniwhas in Maori culture also. Dragons in chinese culture.
Look carefully at images of the Hindu gods, the main male image, their is a delicate sickle moon in his hair. Allah is equated to the moon god, but that according to the bible is bal and bal worship. Yet the sickle moon imagery is everywhere, from the Egypt times to even modern institutions claiming christian foundation.

Just did a bit of reading on the peace symbol. Wow, more messed up up stuff[emoji15]. It just goes to show you how much of our pop culture is satanically inspired.

The peace symbol proclaims the "ban the bomb" message. There is nothing satanic about it unless one chooses to make it so.

The peace symbol proclaims the "ban the bomb" message. There is nothing satanic about it unless one chooses to make it so.
Please look up the significance of the peace symbol. What the symbol was used for far predates what it is commonly thought of in modern culture.

You are right Euphemia but the meaning goes back much further than that. Dig a little deeper and you will see. Looking up death rune and Neronic cross will help as well.

You are right Euphemia but the meaning goes back much further than that. Dig a little deeper and you will see. Looking up death rune and Neronic cross will help as well.

I don't make a habit of demonizing simple things like that. That is a matter of the world, and doesn't affect me. the peace symbol or "ban the bomb" symbol that came about in my teen years is not a connection to anything ancient or dark. Conspiracy theorists love to try to make such connections to innocent things, and they make me laugh sometimes and this is one such time.

I don't make a habit of demonizing simple things like that. That is a matter of the world, and doesn't affect me. the peace symbol or "ban the bomb" symbol that came about in my teen years is not a connection to anything ancient or dark. Conspiracy theorists love to try to make such connections to innocent things, and they make me laugh sometimes and this is one such time.
That's fine and you are fully entitled to think that but I ask you not keep yourself in the dark about the real origins and meanings behind things either. It's not all conspiracy theories either, some of it is truth.

That's fine and you are fully entitled to think that but I ask you not keep yourself in the dark about the real origins and meanings behind things either. It's not all conspiracy theories either, some of it is truth.

I am aware of many things like this, but I do not allow myself to be influenced by such things. This is all fear-based conjecture, and the enemy loves it.

I am aware of many things like this, but I do not allow myself to be influenced by such things. This is all fear-based conjecture, and the enemy loves it.
I am happy that you don't let yourself get influenced by it, but why do you say it is all fear based conjecture? I am certain that some if it is, but might not some of it come out of a quest to find the truth behind all things?

Back