Should I Stop Doing This Activity?

How would I show them God's love? Sorry, I have not been baptized with the Holy Spirit yet and I'm not really sure.
HIV_AIDS.asp
http://www.revivalfellowship.org/HIV_AIDS.asp
JESUS HEALED ME FROM HIV/AIDS
My name is Rebecca John and I am from Kimbe, West New Britain Province, Papua New Guinea. I am a Spirit-filled member of the Revival Fellowship PNG, Port Moresby Assembly.
I was one of those millions of people around the world suffering from HIV/AIDS and God healed me completely when I first heard and obeyed the Bible truth of repentance, baptism by full immersion and receiving of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in 2004 when my body failed to recover from malaria treatment that I received from my doctor. When I did not recover from the malaria treatment I received, my doctor requested me to get tested for HIV/AIDS, which I agreed. When my blood test result was ready, my doctor called me up and asked me to go to his clinic to collect it. I went and sat in front of him eagerly to hear the result. He quietly told me with a soft voice, "My sister I am very sorry to reveal to you that you have the HIV/AIDS virus in your blood". Upon hearing this news, I was shocked, confused, weakened, angry with myself, and very much afraid that I was going to die. I had no hope and felt useless. All these negative feelings quickly suppressed my body immune system and my body started to deteriorate quickly with physical signs of rapid weight loss, hairs falling off, sores and peeling off of my flesh, fingernails and toe nails. I couldn't walk and was bed-ridden for many months.
I had only few weeks to live when a brother from the Revival Fellowship Port Moresby Assembly witnessed me of the Bible truth of restoration and healing by the power of God through repentance, baptism and receiving of the Holy Spirit with the Bible evidence of speaking in other tongues. I did not hardened my heart because I was in great pain and needed help immediately so I followed God's Bible instructions to be saved both physically and spiritually. On the 11th of April 2004 I repented and got baptized by full immersion. As soon as I came out of the waters of baptism, I received God's Holy Spirit with Bible evidence of Speaking in other Tongues. When I received the Holy Spirit, God restored all my body strength and I started walking again. I stayed truly committed in the Lord in fellowship and after few weeks I regained my body weight, all sores on my body disappeared, my hairs started to grow again, my finger and toe nails started to grow again, and my whole body and soul was fully healed and restored back to normal by the power of God.
After almost a year in the fellowship, I went back to the hospital to get my blood tested again for HIV/AIDS. The doctors were amazed when my first blood test result came back negative. They asked me to go back again for another test after 3 months, which I did and the result came back negative. The doctors could not believe still, and again they asked me to go for the final test after 6 months. I did, and again the result came negative.
To cut the story short, "GOD HEALED ME COMPLETELY WITHOUT A TRACE OF THE DEADLY HIV/AIDS VIRUS IN MY BLOOD".
Rebecca John
Papua New Guinea

OK back in 1996 I was leaving a local shopping centre named Parabanks and I went into the main road out front. This had been converted into a single lane one way thoroughfare for vehicles and a walking mall on either side. so this made it a popular street witnessing site for the local Pentecost Church called the Adelaide Revival Fellowship. [South Australia]
At the time I was Roman Catholic and was attending St. Augustine's nearby. I was 41 years old and I was repentant about my life, and how I had allowed it to become such a mess through my weaknesses to alcohol, drugs both smoking and injecting, and being immoral and into fornication lots.
Repentance is a good place to start...
They had testimonies to people's lives being converted and healed by the power of God; by being baptized by full immersion and in the receiving or being baptized in the Holy Ghost. There was one particular testimony that caught my attention. It was by a woman, named Vicki, who had been healed from her former hippy alternative lifestyle and addictions. She had been instantly healed of Hepatitis C (needle sharing). Other testimonies were along the same theme. Dramatic changes for the better; being born again; healed; set free; answered prayer; miracles, and more.
Being a "good" Catholic I was still a bit skeptical by this; as this is way outside mainstream Catholic teaching and doctrine. So I asked the bloke, Bob, who came over to talk to me; "Are these stories true?" Bob replied yes, and because they are true you can have the same experience yourself.
He opened his very well read and highlighted King James Bible and read out Scriptures on the Holy Spirit. Much like I have shared with you, Juk.
After much opposition from the enemy [Satan & Co.] I finally came to my first meeting on a Wednesday night. It was in an ordinary hall building.
After the meeting Bob came over to me and asked, "Well are you going to get baptized tonight, Nick?"
Instantly Jesus quoted the scriptures to me in my mind - if I would deny Him before men, then he would deny me before his father and the angels... remember how I told you that I had received the Holy Spirit way back in 1966. Jesus had been waiting 30 years for me to be there that night.
So I chose life, and I went under the waters of baptism in a oversized bathtub that is filled up at each meeting for this.
The my life was torn in two directions; I kept going to St. Augustine's out of loyalty to my past, but TRF on Sunday afternoons. Satan kept me busy and brought many temptations to my door, like free drugs and sexy women. But, I persisted and kept going to The Revival Fellowship.
On the 1st day of December 1996 after the communion meeting had finished, I went out to the prayer room to seek for the Holy Spirit. This consisted of me gaining more confidence in my desire to receive and be born again through being with Saints (the Spirit-filled) and reading more for myself.
I was encouraged to praise God, and say Hallelujahs in order to loosen my tongue and to be saying something as opposed to sitting in silence. Others would lay their hands on me and pray over me in tongues.
Anyway, on that very day my tongue changed and again, after 30 years of hibernation, I burst out speaking in tongues (you'll know it when you do it, cause it ain't English). Instantly I knew for myself in my heart and mind that Jesus is God, that he is my Saviour, that the Bible his Word is true. That my faith in the gospel and what the saints had preached to me is true. I spoke in tongues just as Jesus himself said that true believers would - "and these signs shall follow them that believe... in my name... they shall speak in new tongues." Mark 16:15-18
That very day I was instantly healed from 2o+ years of smoking, and alcohol drinking, and marijuana toking, and fornication. The Lord did this for me in an instant. Over time within a year he healed my lungs, healed my kidneys, healed my mind, my lifestyle. So many miracles and healings by the Spirit, by Jesus.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1Corinthians 4:20
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2Timothy 3:1 For men shall be lovers of their own selves... false accusers...
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2Timothy 3:5
Mirror's my story! I was Catholic, then Independent Baptist, then nothing but I got the Holy Spirit after a woman came to our little church and told me everything I had prayed for in secret!

How would I show them God's love? Sorry, I have not been baptized with the Holy Spirit yet and I'm not really sure.

Juk Hello again,
I have been praying about you and I wanted to share a vers with you.

Luke 11:23 NLT If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him

Luke 11:13 KJV If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?

Juk what I am saying to you is this. Get alone with God and pray to Him and tell Him you want to be baptised in the Holy Spirit if you are not sure. He may just pour out unto you in a flood. If you truly still want to be baptised at your church then go for it. You may simply be the blessing others need when they see you come up out of there glowing in the FAHTERS LIGHT....
Jim

Juk Hello again,
I have been praying about you and I wanted to share a vers with you.

Luke 11:23 NLT If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him

Luke 11:13 KJV If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?

Juk what I am saying to you is this. Get alone with God and pray to Him and tell Him you want to be baptised in the Holy Spirit if you are not sure. He may just pour out unto you in a flood. If you truly still want to be baptised at your church then go for it. You may simply be the blessing others need when they see you come up out of there glowing in the FAHTERS LIGHT....
Jim
Wow, thank you for the prayers! :D I never thought that anyone prayed for me, except my dad on my birthday. But I will ask God to baptize me in the Holy Spirit today (or tonight). But I think I already have the Holy Spirit... Or maybe it's just God's Word being put into action in my life. But I heard that when we confess we automatically get the Holy Spirit.

Wow, thank you for the prayers! :D I never thought that anyone prayed for me, except my dad on my birthday. But I will ask God to baptize me in the Holy Spirit today (or tonight). But I think I already have the Holy Spirit... Or maybe it's just God's Word being put into action in my life. But I heard that when we confess we automatically get the Holy Spirit.

Yea there is a bug debate over that. Somesay it is only the spirit of God and some say it is the Holy Spirit and so forth.
Like I said I would just pray and ask and see what He says or does because you could actually end up stronger then you knew.

No Juk that is not true.
Read the scriptures that I have posted to you. Also when you keep reading your New Testament you will read again for yourself that God gives a distinct sign - speaking out in tongues - to avoid confusion and false claims. With 5,000 plus denominations on offer there is much confusion about speaking in tongues, baptism of the Holy Spirit. Many deny the work of the Holy Spirit, most do not know who is the Holy Spirit and His purpose. Confusion, confusion: but this is not from God, not from the Gospel, nor from the Word and the commandments on how to become a christian. It all arises out of disobedience and rebellion against the written Word. The Anti-Christ has been busy for the last 1,900 years sowing unbelief, and false doctrines.
Who are you going to believe, Juk? The mixed up world of competing christian churches, or the simplicity and truth of Jesus, the Word made flesh??
Choose wisely Juk. The truth is life... other choices may not lead you there.

No Juk that is not true.
Read the scriptures that I have posted to you. Also when you keep reading your New Testament you will read again for yourself that God gives a distinct sign - speaking out in tongues - to avoid confusion and false claims. With 5,000 plus denominations on offer there is much confusion about speaking in tongues, baptism of the Holy Spirit. Many deny the work of the Holy Spirit, most do not know who is the Holy Spirit and His purpose. Confusion, confusion: but this is not from God, not from the Gospel, nor from the Word and the commandments on how to become a christian. It all arises out of disobedience and rebellion against the written Word. The Anti-Christ has been busy for the last 1,900 years sowing unbelief, and false doctrines.
Who are you going to believe, Juk? The mixed up world of competing christian churches, or the simplicity and truth of Jesus, the Word made flesh??
I only want to listen to the Bible.

No Juk that is not true.

Not ALL people will end up speaking in others Tongues.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Wonder not that I said to thee: You must be born again.
Joh 3:8 The Spirit breatheth where he will and thou hearest his voice: but thou knowest not whence he cometh and whither he goeth. So is every one that is born of the Spirit. DRB
Joh 3:6 that which hath been born of the flesh is flesh, and that which hath been born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 `Thou mayest not wonder that I said to thee, It behoveth you to be born from above;
Joh 3:8 the Spirit where he willeth doth blow, and his voice thou dost hear, but thou hast not known whence he cometh, and whither he goeth; thus is every one who hath been born of the Spirit.' Young's Literal Translation 1898

Acts 10:44 While Peter is yet speaking these sayings, the Holy spirit fell upon all those hearing the word,
Acts 10:45 and those of the circumcision believing were astonished--as many as came with Peter--because also upon the nations the gift of the Holy Spirit hath been poured out,
Acts 10:46 for they were hearing them speaking with tongues and magnifying God.
Acts 10:47 Then answered Peter, `The water is any one able to forbid, that these may not be baptized, who the Holy Spirit did receive--even as also we?'
Acts 10:48 he commanded them also to be baptized in the name of the Lord; then they besought him to remain certain days. Young's Literal Translation 1898
Mark 16:17 `And signs shall accompany those believing these things; in my name demons they shall cast out; with new tongues they shall speak;

Not ALL people will end up speaking in others Tongues.
Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
How did the Apostles know that even though people were water baptized that they had not as yet received the Holy Spirit?
Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. Acts 8:14-17
How did they know with certainty that these had now received the Holy Ghost?? What was the sign given consistent with Scripture?

@Waggles
Again I say not all people will end up speaking in Tongues when they get The Holy Ghost.
God will not force this on any one. Some times it scares people and God won't push and some dont understand it very well and some simply develope it later in thier walk.
However to claim that if one does not speak in Tongues means they have not the Holy Spirit just might be a mistake....Thats what I was trying to say !!

I barely do anything, lol. But one of the things that I do is surf on a website called Quora, which is a question and answer site. I answer questions and ask questions mostly on Christianity. Whenever I answer a question. there is at least ONE atheist who comes in and says something like "any evidence for that claim?" and when I give them some evidence, they just say that it's not evidence. I personally think that atheists are just mindless bullies, working for Satan. Should I keep using Quora, or should I stop? These atheists really make it hard to work for God on Quora.
Hey Juk,

I checked out the Quora site and actually started posting on it. Just remember this, if a non believer isn't ready to hear the truth they won't. They will come up with all sorts of reasons to not believe. Don't get into arguments with them, this will only feed their unbelief.

I barely do anything, lol. But one of the things that I do is surf on a website called Quora, which is a question and answer site. I answer questions and ask questions mostly on Christianity. Whenever I answer a question. there is at least ONE atheist who comes in and says something like "any evidence for that claim?" and when I give them some evidence, they just say that it's not evidence. I personally think that atheists are just mindless bullies, working for Satan. Should I keep using Quora, or should I stop? These atheists really make it hard to work for God on Quora.
I feel that this is entirely up to you.

You should leave if it is....
a) Bringing you down
b) Getting you all worked up (angry, upset, etc.)
c) If God is telling you to leave

You should stay if it is....
a) You remain calm and it doesn't upset you
b) You show love and truth
c) If God is telling you to stay

When I was an RA at college, I became really worked up with a girl I was overseeing. She was lying and manipulating and I caught her in that many times. I went to my spiritual mentor and shared all my frustrations and wasn't entirely sure how to approach the thing in love. My mentor simply said, "You want to control her. You want her to react to the rules in a right way. However, people are not robots and they will make their own decision. As an RA, you have to allow them to make their own decisions. Her decisions are not okay, but you can allow her to make them but give her consequences.

You must detach yourself from this situation and not allow yourself to be upset."

I left feeling peace. I continued allowing this girl to lie, manipulate, and do anything....but I gave her consequences for her behavior. I allowed her to make her own decisions and I detached myself from the situation and it allowed me to be more free in my leadership. Eventually after two weeks of doing this, she stopped and got so much better.

You must allow these atheists to make their own choices. As Christians, we WANT to see people to know Christ. However, we can't control people and we can't make them become Christians. We must detach ourselves from situations where we feel like we are getting angry and upset and show them in love. The reason my mentor wanted me to detach myself is because I was getting upset and angry and it was affecting every area of my life. My studies, my social life, so on an so forth. I would go out with friends and I would be thinking about this girl and how she had to get better. It was awful!

There is no right or wrong answer to your question. You must do what you feel is the right thing to do. However, if you are on there, feeling like you need to change someone (like I did) and their beliefs, my advice to you is this: Leave.

Reactions: Juk
I feel that this is entirely up to you.

You should leave if it is....
a) Bringing you down
b) Getting you all worked up (angry, upset, etc.)
c) If God is telling you to leave

You should stay if it is....
a) You remain calm and it doesn't upset you
b) You show love and truth
c) If God is telling you to stay

When I was an RA at college, I became really worked up with a girl I was overseeing. She was lying and manipulating and I caught her in that many times. I went to my spiritual mentor and shared all my frustrations and wasn't entirely sure how to approach the thing in love. My mentor simply said, "You want to control her. You want her to react to the rules in a right way. However, people are not robots and they will make their own decision. As an RA, you have to allow them to make their own decisions. Her decisions are not okay, but you can allow her to make them but give her consequences.

You must detach yourself from this situation and not allow yourself to be upset."

I left feeling peace. I continued allowing this girl to lie, manipulate, and do anything....but I gave her consequences for her behavior. I allowed her to make her own decisions and I detached myself from the situation and it allowed me to be more free in my leadership. Eventually after two weeks of doing this, she stopped and got so much better.

You must allow these atheists to make their own choices. As Christians, we WANT to see people to know Christ. However, we can't control people and we can't make them become Christians. We must detach ourselves from situations where we feel like we are getting angry and upset and show them in love. The reason my mentor wanted me to detach myself is because I was getting upset and angry and it was affecting every area of my life. My studies, my social life, so on an so forth. I would go out with friends and I would be thinking about this girl and how she had to get better. It was awful!

There is no right or wrong answer to your question. You must do what you feel is the right thing to do. However, if you are on there, feeling like you need to change someone (like I did) and their beliefs, my advice to you is this: Leave.
That's some really great advice. (y)

Hey Juk,

I checked out the Quora site and actually started posting on it. Just remember this, if a non believer isn't ready to hear the truth they won't. They will come up with all sorts of reasons to not believe. Don't get into arguments with them, this will only feed their unbelief.
:D

Back