Should Homosexual Behavior Be Illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic wasn't about killing or stoning Sergio. Illegal can mean a fine or something less. You are making this your crusade and twisting what the thread was intended for

Why do you think you regard homosexuality as a crime? Because of the law of Moses. You don't get to write the law of Moses. The law of Moses is already written and it says that homosexuals and people of other faiths must be stoned. So, if you believe in imposing the law of Moses upon others (although you yourself don't live under the law of Moses), you must be ready to stone people.

LOL, How many people have received Jesus with all their heart after being bullied by alleged Christians? None.
Well Fear is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge...or do you reject any part of the bible you don't agree with?

LOL, How many people have received Jesus with all their heart after being bullied by alleged Christians? None.

I have never been bullied by any Christian, nor have I bullied anyone for their actions. The Word of God does that on its own. It exposes sin for what it is and convicts so one can know they need a saviour. If someone does not think they are doing wrong why then come to Jesus?

Wow Sergio you have a lot of hate toward Christians. Now be honest, are you gay? Just wondering where all the hostility is coming from

Do you people regard this passage as Scripture:

“The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.” (John 8:3-11)

If so, why you don't believe in it?

Wow Sergio you have a lot of hate toward Christians. Now be honest, are you gay? Just wondering where all the hostility is coming from

I cannot stand self-righteous Pharisees. I am as Christian as you are, the difference is that I recognize that I am a sinner, maybe even a greater sinner than the homosexuals, and that I depend entirely on God's mercy to be saved. You are not acting like Christians now, but like Pharisees. Don't think for a second that Jesus would approve of your words.

“The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.” (John 8:3-11)

Yes "go and sin no more"....what part of that is so strange to you?

I cannot stand self-righteous Pharisees. I am as Christian as you are, the difference is that I recognize that I am a sinner, maybe even a greater sinner than the homosexuals, and that I depend entirely on God's mercy to be saved. You are not acting like Christians now, but like Pharisees. Don't think for a second that Jesus would approve of your words.
Yes it is His grace that empowers us over sin...have you read the New Testament?

Tit 2:11 ¶ For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Yes it is His grace that empowers us over sin...have you read the New Testament?

Tit 2:11 ¶ For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Read this: Isaiah 65:5.

Do you think Christ would have forgiven a man that walked up to Him and said "I have gay pride" I demand you forgive me and approve my sin? You don't know the Lord, if you believe that!

Do you think Christ would have forgiven a man that walked up to Him and said "I have gay pride" I demand you forgive me and approve my sin? You don't know the Lord, if you believe that!

I believe that the Lord would have defended this man from people trying to stone him.

See the grace empowers us to go and sin no more...

Ro 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

So what should man's punishment on Homosexuals be? God's punishment was death.

BTW, there's a lot of folks not in church this morning.

If there was no law condemning of such actions they would not have brought forth this woman before Jesus, and she would had continued doing her thing. If it was not for the laws of God, those who were going to stone her would have no way of knowing they to were sinners. The Word of God is the standard in which we judge everything.

Well fines and prison and their should be an effort to break up any organized group that promotes criminal acts...Like some of the mafia laws...:eek:

The whole purpose of giving the laws of God is so that all mankind would stand guilty before God. If we are not proclaiming the laws of God no one would know or believe they needed a saviour. Conviction of sin and the mercy of God go hand in hand. Sin separates, but love draws them back. We can not proclaim mercy and grace of God without first proclaiming the sinfulness of sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back