Should Homosexual Behavior Be Illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look you are playing that game where you attempt to approve sin by pointing to the sin of others...Lance has never suggested hurting anyone in the name of God! But he is right to uphold the standards of God!

What do you think it will happen if we try to impose the law of Moses on others? Do you think we will lead the homosexuals to jail or to be stoned while singing Kumbaya and holding hands? You are not upholding the standards of God, you are destroying the work of God because of your inability to be merciful and to recognize that Jesus forgave you as many sins as those homosexuals have.

What do you think it will happen if we try to impose the law of Moses on others? Do you think we will lead the homosexuals to jail or to be stoned while singing Kumbaya and holding hands? You are not upholding the standards of God, you are destroying the work of God because of your inability to be merciful and to recognize that Jesus forgave you as many sins as those homosexuals have.
Well they might repent of their sin and turn to Christ....Just as the scriptures describe! :eek:

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Yeah, now that you are spiritual you are ready to start throwing others into jail and beating them for sins that you yourself have committed. Don't use the word of God to justify your bigotry.

Here read the BIBLE and try to understand....not your opinion!

Ro 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 ¶ Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Yeah, now that you are spiritual you are ready to start throwing others into jail and beating them for sins that you yourself have committed. Don't use the word of God to justify your bigotry.
Yes I approve that laws should restrain criminals...but to say that I have approved the "beating" of anyone is a lie and proves you are dishonest!

Here read the BIBLE and try to understand....not your opinion!

Ro 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 ¶ Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Exactly, read the part that says: "What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise". Remember this part whenever you feel like pointing your finger towards others.

Jesus gave up his life because he refused to compromise truth. The difference between a Christian is we are striving against sin, and have remorse when we miss the mark. Homosexualuty is not trying to stop, but they welcome, and love what they do.

This topic wasn't about killing or stoning Sergio. Illegal can mean a fine or something less. You are making this your crusade and twisting what the thread was intended for

Yes I approve that laws should restrain criminals...but to say that I have approved the "beating" of anyone is a lie and proves you are dishonest!

Stoning is beating to death, man, and that's the penalty for homosexuality in the law of Moses. If you think that we must live by the standards of the law, I hope you will be the first to accuse yourself, because we have all broke the commandments of the law of Moses. You are as worthy of hell as those homosexuals, and you care nothing about their salvation, all you care about is to be just yourself.

Last edited:
Exactly, read the part that says: "What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise". Remember this part whenever you feel like pointing your finger towards others.
No..it does not mean we have forsaken Gods righteous standards, but that we understand that no one can be justified by those standards and must fulfill the righteousness of the law through obedience in the Spirit.... Read the whole thing, not just the part you like.

How many lives will be led to Jesus by stoning adulterers, imprisoning gays, and beating people of other religions?

If there is no push back on what people do, then they will just continue in their ways thinking it is OK to do so.

Jesus gave up his life because he refused to compromise truth. The difference between a Christian is we are striving against sin, and have remorse when we miss the mark. Homosexualuty is not trying to stop, but they welcome, and love what they do.

Strive against sin within your own soul. We have much more than enough sin to fight against within ourselves. There is no need to fight against the sins of others.

If there is no push back on what people do, then they will just continue in their ways thinking it is OK to do so.

LOL, How many people have received Jesus with all their heart after being bullied by alleged Christians? None.

Stoning is beating to death, man, and that's the penalty for homosexuality in the law of Moses. If you think that we must live by the standards of the law, I hope you will be the first to accuse yourself, because we have all broke the commandments of the law of Moses. You are as worthy of hell as those homosexuals, and you care nothing about your salvation, all you care about is to be just yourself.
Yes, I have admitted my sin and I know that God does not approve my sin! That Gods grace empowers me to overcome my sin... But yet Gods standards are upheld and this is clearly a sin both Old and New Covenants prove that....Not only a sin, the MOST ungodly and wicked of sins!

You know the world tried this a couple of times. You remember the flood? Maybe Sodom and Gomorrah ring a bell?

Strive against sin within your own soul. We have much more than enough sin to fight against within ourselves. There is no need to fight against the sins of others.
No cant strive in their sin, but you can tell them the truth...that they will be judged and punished unless they turn from this abomination...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back