Shoot A Pregnant Burglar

I respect your views. I do wonder about the part where you say, "I have no remorse..."

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

If you will study the whole passage you will find that the context does not apply to your thinking here about protection of your home or killing someone who would try too kill you.

You would need to shoot and kill a woman to defend your wife and child?

CONTEXT! You are putting your response as an evil act to shot a woman!

We (Me) all agree that no one would do that. But that was NOT the original intent of the post.

It was...."Would you shot a pregnant woman breaking into your home to protect your family"???

Personally, I will shoot anyone or thing that BREAKS into my home to rob, rape and pillage my family. God gave me a wonderful home and family. Probably 3 to 4 nights a week one or more of my grandchildren spend the night with their granny and me. They are in my care and nothing is going to harm them, pregnant or not pregnant. If someone or something BREAKS into my home, I will pray quickly for them as they do not have a lot of time left here on this earth my friend.

CONTEXT! You are putting your response as an evil act to shot a woman!

We (Me) all agree that no one would do that. But that was NOT the original intent of the post.

It was...."Would you shot a pregnant woman breaking into your home to protect your family"???

Personally, I will shoot anyone or thing that BREAKS into my home to rob, rape and pillage my family. God gave me a wonderful home and family. Probably 3 to 4 nights a week one or more of my grandchildren spend the night with their granny and me. They are in my care and nothing is going to harm them, pregnant or not pregnant. If someone or something BREAKS into my home, I will pray quickly for them as they do not have a lot of time left here on this earth my friend.
You think a pregnant lady might rape and pillage you major? Hehe

Who can honestly say what they would do given a certain situation? The Lord may direct our path differently from what we think we may do. The just shall live by faith in the Son of God in leading them to do what He wants us to do.

I'll admit, believers do not always do what He has taught them to do, but those trusting Him to be led by Him, shall perform His will for they trust Him to enable them to do so.

Psalm 19:12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Proverbs 16:9A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Jeremiah 10:23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. 24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Anything that happens to that child is on the mothers hands. The second she went into the house she endangered the child's life. I can't say if I would have shot her or not. I don't want to shoot anyone but I'm not going to let anything happen to my family over someone else.

Oh, and shooting someone in the back can still be self defense. People can shoot over their shoulder or they could be going to get a gun.

Absolutely evil man! I would sit her down and make her some coffee!

In my family, we have, what could be called, an urban myth about my grandfather's grandmother. My grandfather instists that the story is true. Her husband had died, and she still lived alone on the farm. One night she heard a noise. When she went in the kitchen, she found a burgler. She asked him if he was hungry. When he said yes, she made him breakfast.

Of course her burgler did not asault her like in the news item. And she had never been burglerized before like in the news item.

In my family, we have, what could be called, an urban myth about my grandfather's grandmother. My grandfather instists that the story is true. Her husband had died, and she still lived alone on the farm. One night she heard a noise. When she went in the kitchen, she found a burgler. She asked him if he was hungry. When he said yes, she made him breakfast.

Of course her burgler did not asault her like in the news item. And she had never been burglerized before like in the news item.
I like this story.

The guy on duck dynasty told a story about some guys that kept robbing him. He caught them but gave them what they wanted, and they ended up never stealing from him again. I think he originally wanted to shoot them, but he.. Let me see if I can find the original story. I think I'm ruining it and telling it wrong.

Side kick, crescent kick, roundhouse kick? Or one of those full body kicks where you go full charge with both feet?
I'd probably try to break her knees rather than go for a belly shot. I like babies and I'd hate to hurt one. I feel bad for the child... having a mother that doesn't care about him/her at all.

I like this story.

The guy on duck dynasty told a story about some guys that kept robbing him. He caught them but gave them what they wanted, and they ended up never stealing from him again. I think he originally wanted to shoot them, but he.. Let me see if I can find the original story. I think I'm ruining it and telling it wrong.

Well, you told it mostly right. And that is a totally cool video.

In my family, we feed homeless people. Mostly anyone on the street who asks for money can get a free meal from us. We're Catholic but we work with Protestant charity organizations, which have temporary apartments for families and beds for single people.

I have an emergency credit card, which I have only used once.

I was with friends. I never go anywhere alone. I am always with other people.

A man asked for money, so I did what my Dad would have done, I bought his family dinner.

But ... I forgot to tell my Dad that I had done it.

One day I heard, "Ghid, get down here."

As I trundled to his study, I knew that I had done something unforgivable, but I did not know what.

"What is this twenty dollar charge on your EMERGENCY card?"

"Well Daddy, I met this homeless family, and I did what you would have done ..."

"What, .... you were by yourself ?"

He was so angry that I melted into a ball of jelly. "But Daddy, you know I ever go anywhere by myself."

Then he was sorry that he had yelled. Now that I think about it, he didn't yell, I just heard yelling.

So, he changed the rules. No helping homeless people unless I am with an adult.

Dad does a lot to help people who need help, but God help the burglar, who breaks into our house. But I'm sure Dad would not shoot at an unarmed burglar as he or she ran away.

Well, you told it mostly right. And that is a totally cool video.

In my family, we feed homeless people. Mostly anyone on the street who asks for money can get a free meal from us. We're Catholic but we work with Protestant charity organizations, which have temporary apartments for families and beds for single people.

I have an emergency credit card, which I have only used once.

I was with friends. I never go anywhere alone. I am always with other people.

A man asked for money, so I did what my Dad would have done, I bought his family dinner.

But ... I forgot to tell my Dad that I had done it.

One day I heard, "Ghid, get down here."

As I trundled to his study, I knew that I had done something unforgivable, but I did not know what.

"What is this twenty dollar charge on your EMERGENCY card?"

"Well Daddy, I met this homeless family, and I did what you would have done ..."

"What, .... you were by yourself ?"

He was so angry that I melted into a ball of jelly. "But Daddy, you know I ever go anywhere by myself."

Then he was sorry that he had yelled. Now that I think about it, he didn't yell, I just heard yelling.

So, he changed the rules. No helping homeless people unless I am with an adult.

Dad does a lot to help people who need help, but God help the burglar, who breaks into our house. But I'm sure Dad would not shoot at an unarmed burglar as he or she ran away.

Sounds like you have a pretty good dad/

Back