1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sharpie Tattoo!

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by AllieWi, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Ok so I draw a new sharpie tattoo on my wrist almost every day because I don't want a real one...check out my newest one. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395812870.968892.jpg

2. My Daughter draws on herself also. ummm... She likes those water tattoo's. Bout all I can say about that.
    AllieWi likes this.
  3. Haha I've been doing it since I was little too..;-) I know I'm a weirdo!
  4. Michael Card has a tattoo of Chesed חסד (loving kindness, mercy, grace) on his right wrist. He showed it to me. His daughter has it on her left.
    AllieWi likes this.
  5. Neat-O ! Hebrew letters are beautiful. How do you text in Hebrew?
  6. I'm thinking about getting this tattooed on my hamstrings "חיבוק דוב"
    AllieWi likes this.
  7. HEHE I guess you love bears :)
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  8. Whats that scar Allie?
  9. I think you love bears too.
    Abdicate likes this.
  10. I noticed too, but too scared to ask.
    AllieWi likes this.
  11. I cut myself up before I was saved... It was weird because I was a cheerleader and all popular.. I hid it from everyone. I lived a double life. Depressed and suicidal on the inside...happy life of the party on the outside. Hmm.. God had bigger plans for this girl.
    Abdicate likes this.
  12. Lol don't be skered.. My life's an open book
    Mitspa likes this.
  13. There is a reason I noticed..
    AllieWi likes this.
  14. Well I wanted someone to notice my pain back then...My family is really good with the being happy and really bad with the feeling sad... Keep smiling everybody! And straighten that sock drawer!
    Mitspa likes this.