1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Set Free!, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Shalom!

:-D Greetings in Jesus' Name to all the brethren on this site!

I was invited to this site by Jeff! I don't know how he got my name or how he even knew that I am a Christian?[saved for 28 years] It must be the Holy Spirit's leading?! Romans 8:14. [LOL]

I'm glad to be here and hope God will use me to bless, help, and encourage, another believer as I pray they can for me! Amen!
  2. :lol: i browse the net for christian ministries or other forums and i collect names at random. Thats how i do it :-D .

Anyway, welcome to CFS brother. I hope you enjoy your stay. pm me when you need help.

God bless you
  3. Welcome to the forums, Set Free! It's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy it!

In Christ,

4. :) Welcome!

I like what you wrote in Hebrew! Blessed be the name of Jesus the Messiah!
  5. Shalom! to you too.

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. If you have children at home I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site!