Seven Days Of Hell

Well i went to church to recieve my blessing and salvation today - Sunday 10.30 (we are a day ahead down under first part of the world to see the sun rise and the last to see it go down I think Australia is the same). So i go in meet everyone my mate told the preacher bout my tumor. I get blessed everyone has there hands on me they say i am very hot, i start trembling a bit, i cry, im exhausted, they give me communion? - white biscuit and a small cup of drink that tasted like ribena. He told me God doesn't give you the tumor, but he might allow it, God has sent you to us so be happy that he chose a place for you. ( i couldn't decide on what church to go and visit so gave up. Then my friend shows up one day and invite me to his. You are important to us because of that. And never say to others We healed you once your tumor has disappeared. That would mean nothing, Jesus is the healer not us, God has put you in the palm of his hand so believe your tumor is shrinking.

So then we sang some songs, then listen to the preacher for about an hr then had a cuppa where i got to meet others. Great time and i will be going back next Sunday!:) Like one big family you can feel the love in that place. the church is held in a large shed when we got there i said to him is this it? :giggle:

Definately worth my time. Praise God

well im of to the Hospital lodge today be back for good in 6 wks cant wait to start on this. Once the first treatment starts should be a push over after that, i ws told by the nurses i am assigned to the "Pink" mahine :giggle:. Public hospitals are free unless private, the chemo pills i have to take are extremely expensive i am told which our govt picks up the tab. which is a relief.

Hopefully i will try get round to uploading photos of the 4 star Lodge, king size bed, Sky, WiFi internet. Shuttle to drive us there and back to treatment.(y)

Cya all later

They sent us home for Easter last Thursday. Have some photos ive taken over last week so will upload them here later. The Radiation was pretty straight forward, zap the 2nd tumor then straight onto the chemo = tiredness, lost of appetite & sick alot, then repeat it all the next day:mad: There's even a happy hour just before dinner where us cancer patients get to know each other having a few beers wines etc Yeah you read right a happy hour, for cancer patients:) Tho worthless to me im not allowed to touch alcohol for at least 12 months.

Good to hear your hanging in there...I know it was hard to watch my grandparents go through my grandfather's chemo, I hope don't have to ever go down that road myself. God Bless...

i'm back for the weekend, finish up next Wednesday!

Idont like taking Chemo pills every time i get sick twice a day :-( Radiation not so bad takes about 5 minutes then im out of there

Back