Seven Days Of Hell

That's not me...That's my Dad and one of his grand daughters.

Tink and I are nor blood relatives, just family in the Lord.

Whhhatttt??!! All this time I thought that was you Rusty! I'm not going to lie. Initially I thought you looked a bit old for your age, but now that you say it's your father, I have to say he looks quite young for 87!

@ I_survived: Definitely not a 14 year old. I'm a 29 year old blonde who loves to jump around though. You could say I look a little like Tinkerbell :D

Shes' my hero! Nothing stops her.

Plays piano, exercises in the gym, swims, attends dinner parties, shops with me (I choose clothes and perfumes for her....with her approval), sews, makes art ....travel has slowed down, as the plane trips are very taxing.

Here in Asia she is a witness of the joy of the Lord, as non-Christian religions see any handicap as a "curse from God". They see us and know that love is unaffected by disaster.

Love it!! I hope to have a husband like that some day. I know God will bring me him. :love: I'm done dating good guys that aren't believers. It's like we speak different languages. :ROFLMAO:

Whhhatttt??!! All this time I thought that was you Rusty! I'm not going to lie. Initially I thought you looked a bit old for your age, but now that you say it's your father, I have to say he looks quite young for 87!

@ I_survived: Definitely not a 14 year old. I'm a 29 year old blonde who loves to jump around though. You could say I look a little like Tinkerbell :D

Agree i was going to say granddad doesn't look a day over 60. @ tink. I prsumed you were much older than 14 as i seen another avatar of you and you looked about 40 something... just kidding;) :)

oh man i just had the worse morning ever!

Aa JW knock on my door offering the watch tower mags, anyway this little old lady of 60 something wouldn't take no for an answer. So then i started saying tell me why JW do not preach at HOS last time i was in HOS all i met were Catholic and Prespertarian chaplins but no JW?. Then the lie came out cause JW are taught to lie when they are cornered. I got her to lie. So i said listen i do not believe what you people tell me and she said and thats why you are suffering cause you turn us away. I mention to her before i cannot attend yur confrence in Apirl cause i could be getting tumor treatment for 30-60 days. Besides i got the feeling they found out i live in a small town gossip spreads like wild fire so who should turn up a JW with her mags :rolleyes: Anyway when i heard her say that, it was a bad call for her cause i had just taken my medication and honesty i could of killed her right there and then in an instant. All i saw was red and anger.

I shut the door and said Get away from me satan! she just laughed back at me so i yelled out Oh and dont forget to wipe your feet when u leave (cause that what JW do cause they claim they live true to jesus way so the wiping of the feet is when they get turned away.:rolleyes: But she didn't like that and just laughed. Yeah keep laughing woman! I would never accept yur teachings.:mad:

Why why why do these people bother me! Dont they get it, for 25 odd yers now they have been trying. They never will convert me. Get over it!. Im now determined to get through my sickness and show them hey im back! In fact i am so strong about it, that little old JW lady has done me some good showing up. :) I can do all things through Christ Whom gives me Strength:)

Two things:

What is HOS? Holy Order of Salamanders?
You Yanks don't seem to understand: the rest of the world doesn't know your abbreviations.

2nd: Buy a big dog food bowl, place a big bone in it (meatless), put it at the front door, and a monster sized dog collar with a bit of rope on it next to the bowl and paste this note on the door:

"Dear John,

My stupid Rottweiler, Bloody Boy, has busted loose again and is somewhere hiding in the yard. He hasn't eaten in two days. Please don't knock or ring the bell or he will attack, as you remember. Just get back in your car and call me, and I will come out.

Your pal......"

Hos is just short for me having to type hospital, same when i type OP for operation or meds for medication.

Ha ha i love the Dear John sign :) Good idea!

My heart is so sad to hear what you're going through. I just pray for you and others are going through things on this site like Bill with his multple sclerosis It's just so saddens me. I feel like such a selfish person. I wish I could help you and others who go through such horrible things. Sorry for rambling I just hate it when people suffer. I'm going to bed, good night.

I just read this post now Tink, how did i miss that!. Silly me. Like my Hindu boss from my old job would always say when he felt happy "just beautiful my friend just beautiful!

Jut beautiful Tink just beautiful :)

okay its 5:25am here, been up emailing friends since 3am thought i beta get a early start as a one finger typer:giggle: Gotta be out the door by 9am:eek:

Tthe big trip to Hospital Lodge Monday to Friday for 30 to 60 days treatment,coming back on weekends, hope they do have internet access, and laptops available. I built my own Desktop PC 3yrs ago so obviously cannot take that, now kicking myself for not buying one of those Alienware lapptops iv seen a while back. So if they have internet access but no laptops then wont be any use without a lappy!o_OOh well my bible is packed as well so will catch up on reading that.

So If i get througth this, i should change my name to I surived the Forties:) not Eighties, that can come later when / if i reach 80 something;)

the 80's name was just an inside joke like how acid freak hippies from the Woodstock era survived the 1960s. Well i survived the New Wave music, bad clothes, bad hair styles years - the 80s. :D

Anyway where was i, going of track again. One good thing about going back to the hospital is the Nurses :D :D Looking forward to seeing again the mid 30's Scottish accent nurse who treated us like kings and us old geezers all adored her, when any other nurse came in every 2hrs to wake us up for a bloodpressure test we became grumpy old men. When she woke us there was nothing but smiles! I wouldn't of cared if she had woken me up every 30 minutes:) she made me dead calm every time . If there is an angel working in that ward shes it.:)

Have a good time while im away all, (y)

till i get back.

Okay its offical i am an idiot:ROFLMAO:

Well i pack last time i posted here, got dropped of at the oncology unit went in thinking im about to get my first Treatment, only to find out im there just for another ICT & MRI scan:confused:

Two lovey nurses took good care of me while i was there, they explained what they were bout to do, but not when, so im lying on the bed before they wheel me in then the nurse behind me without any notion shes about to start adds this warm netting type mask to my face Are You ok Frank? Um yeah kind of:eek: jut wasn't expecting that:giggle: I felt like spiderman with this netting gripping my face. That took about 15min, then to the MRI scan more STARWARS peow spacecraft sounds 360 degrees, but this time they asked if i would like some headphone for music yes please. Anything Classical will do and turn it right up. That took 30 or so minutes. then i was allowed to go back home the next day after monitoring! Yae(y)

So im here at home now waiting for them to ring me up to come in for either 30 or 60 days treatment

^ha ha:D

Well got the dreadful phone call bout two hrs ago and trying to calm down my sister the good one not the healer witchcraft believer. my good sister who has amazed me with the help and unlike me she is terribly upset. Im OK, shocked but not feeling sorry for myself on my pillow or anyhing like that.
This tumor the oncuologist told me is agreesssive, its the malignant one meaning cancerous. So straight up & to put it blunt im dying. Told to come in tomorrow afternoon as they want to attack this tumor as quick as possible so 6 weeks, the name of this type tumor is called Glaoilblastoma, yes i went straight to google to research up about it:giggle: He wanted me to be in person to tell me everything but i coudn't wait.

Not afraid of death, afraid of the pain i might be put through Yes. Seen my mother die a slow long death with stomach tumor i couldn't even bear to watch her die, though i knew she was pumped up on Morphine to kill the pain but still she looked in pain anyway! That scares me. Death itself doesn't What is death? Nothing but the passing away of the soul from the body then to the next life, either Heaven the Kingdom or whatever you want to name it or... Hell. I hope Jesus greets me at the gates!
Sometimes ive read here from posters who are trying to say they are losing their faith and getting tired of reading the bible & God. Well dont even go there! Believe in Jesus is our savior for our sins and never ever let the evil one convince you your be okay without Him otherwise . Look at me i just found out about the tumor & im dying now! Unless some miracle happens. So im here chasing Faith, chasin God getting it all back running up mount Zion if i could I'll do anything to stop this. Never lose faith, I did once and now paying for it.

Will my suffering get me right with God? Lets hope so.(y) At least you guys have come to the right place for encouragement:)
God bless you all!

Wow! Just wow! So i woke up this morning and first thing enter my mind is i dont want to go in for Treatment i dont think i can do this, decided i will ring up and cancel it to a later date for some reason. Told sister i have cancelled the treatment we were on the phone for what seem two hrs or more her trying to convince me i should go with me and my stubboness attitude disagreeing but with a bit of doubt in my mind whether maybe she is right? No way im staying the treatment can wait. till nxt time.
So it ended there, then i txt an old friend i have an aggressive tumor bro. 20min later he shows up bummed out and then pops the question i thought i would never hear him speak to me about.

Do you believe in Jesus Bro?

yup i do

You need salvation brother why dont you come to church with me on Sunday and we will all give you a blessing.

You go to church bro???

Yeah i'll pick ya up 10:30 come with me.

My old mate was a bit of a bad apple in his past so i was shocked to find out he is a believer hes never mention it before to me. Tho bad apple as in stupid mistakes but hes always had a good heart.

Okay okay i'll be ready, pick me up.

So im going to church to get a blessing! Why not i got nothing to lose from it.:) Maybe this is the true reason i cancelled the trip to Hospital.

^ Yea im exited about doing all this on Sunday. My sisters think im mad, they want me to put my trust in treatment, no they're mad cause i can tell they dont have the trust in Jesus can heal, even if i were healed from this tumor and xray proof the tumor was gone and showed it to them, they still would not believe! They had no faith or Trust.:mad: As long as i get Salvation.

They had no idea they were all wrong from the start Oh no your be fine they took the tumor out you're going to be okay besides I know of a so and so who had the same tumor as you and that was 5yrs ago, blah, blah, blah. Yes but i know there is another in my brain somewhere i just know it! No you haven't its out. couple of weeks later they find another. Silence. Now what? I told yous! Now comes the excuses, on why they failed so hard i get the txts i get the phone calls oh how could this happen yeah you should of believed me, I know, the pesonality doesn't change. I need to do this just let me go to my friend church and try it out its only 3 days to go, then i'll try the treatment.

3 days is a long time, Frank. God helps those who help themselves

theres the lie right there coming from my sister mouth trying to put me of track.

Show me in the bible where it says that?

Its not in the bible its from other religeoous beliefs. :rolleyes:

Well then sis its not from God then.
Sis God only helps those who Trust and put ther faith in Him. Has nothing to do with good works! What planet are you on. Meanwhile Sister number two tries telling me about Alternative Medicine B17 Vitamin, and this cancer cure from Bill Humble found on you tube. Im surprise my self proclaimed healer sister hasn't offered her healing magic to me:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Shes wise not to cause i would tell her where she can shove her healin:LOL: Wimin and ther yearn for magic:rolleyes:

Man i have removed myself from both of them. I have too because they're trying to remove me from what i believe and wish to try they just can't get their heads around it. No faith / trust thats why, yes i get it they want ther brother to live but its all about theeir feeble-conscience- feel-good- attitude & add a pinch of pride, so if i die at least they can say "well we did our best to help our brother" Its more they both help their brother run to his grave and dive in head first.

Rant over

okay its 5:25am here, been up emailing friends since 3am thought i beta get a early start as a one finger typer:giggle: Gotta be out the door by 9am:eek:

Tthe big trip to Hospital Lodge Monday to Friday for 30 to 60 days treatment,coming back on weekends, hope they do have internet access, and laptops available. I built my own Desktop PC 3yrs ago so obviously cannot take that, now kicking myself for not buying one of those Alienware lapptops iv seen a while back. So if they have internet access but no laptops then wont be any use without a lappy!o_OOh well my bible is packed as well so will catch up on reading that.

So If i get througth this, i should change my name to I surived the Forties:) not Eighties, that can come later when / if i reach 80 something;)

the 80's name was just an inside joke like how acid freak hippies from the Woodstock era survived the 1960s. Well i survived the New Wave music, bad clothes, bad hair styles years - the 80s. :D

Anyway where was i, going of track again. One good thing about going back to the hospital is the Nurses :D :D Looking forward to seeing again the mid 30's Scottish accent nurse who treated us like kings and us old geezers all adored her, when any other nurse came in every 2hrs to wake us up for a bloodpressure test we became grumpy old men. When she woke us there was nothing but smiles! I wouldn't of cared if she had woken me up every 30 minutes:) she made me dead calm every time . If there is an angel working in that ward shes it.:)

Have a good time while im away all, (y)

till i get back.

God bless ya young man and may He give you peace and comfort and above all, healing of your body so that you may continue in your life. My prayer is that God will keep you in the palm of His hand......In Jesus name! Amen.

^ In a way i wanted to go to church first i with my friend i believe i need to do this before i start any treatment. The treatment to me is not important as this.

Anyway was rung up by my oncologists couple of hrs ago he understands how i just needed a break after hehearing whats wrong with me,beta i do for full recovery after treatment - state of mind. So hes going to try and re book me in for early next week. No i wont die in two weeks or two months like my sisters try to tell me, there is a posibility but this wont happen to me.

And if i do end up karking it, and when you reach heaven Rust i will be there to hand you a good ole Kiwi meat pie :) Garantee it. Just dont die on a full stomach before then. ;) . And be prepare for the taste of your life, dont forget these pies are made in heaven.(y)

Back