1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Blondes Diary

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Major, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Monday:
    It's fun to cook for Bob. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said to beat 12 eggs seperatly. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

Bob wanted fruit salad for supper tonight. The recipe said to sreve without dressing. So I didn't dress.
    What a surprise when Bob brought his boss home for supper.

A good day for rice. The recipe said to wash throughly befor steaming the rice. It seemed silly to me but I took a shower anyway. I don't think it helped the rice.

Bob wanted a salad tonight. I tried a new recipe. It said to prepare ingrediants. then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. I still don't know why Bob asked why I was rolling around in the garden.

I found a really easy reciope for cookies. It said to put the ingreadiants in a bowl and beat it. I did, but when I got home everything was right where I left it.