Searching the Scriptures for ( GOD'S WILL )

Thanks and mayGod bless you for your post.
Please read the Whole Post, Thanks.
As humans we do not want to do God's will/ commandments/ requirements.
We only want to hear what we want to hear ( ).
The Holy Scriptures are set in order as God intended.

The Holy Spirit did NOT put in words that are not the will/ commandments/ requirements of God.
To say that anything that God (wills/ commands/requires) is works is an abomination.

Verily means truly certainly ( not maybe )
Forsake means abandon,desert ( not just leave)
Neglect means to fail disregard ignore ( not just overlook )
Baptism means emersion ( not sprinkling )
Remission means forgiveness ( not may remember)
Wash away means remove, cleanse ( not leave on )
Matthew, Mark ,Luke and John ( The Gospels ,the Good News ) reveals the birth of our Savior ( Christ) .
John the baptist ( emersion ) preparing the way , by The Holy Spirit stating that Baptism is for the remission of sins.
Christ choosing His apostles,Christ training His apostles and proving Himself to be the Messiah with signs ,wonders and miracles.
Christ the only begotten son of God ,being the Perfect Sacrifice was crucified and after fulfilling all prophecy of His life Died and shed His Blood ( ) for our sins and Christ after being sacrificed for our sins was raised from the dead to become the Head of His Kingdom.

Acts -the acts of conversation ( the requirements by God ) to be SAVED, be the recipients of the Grace of God.
NOTE that all who believed were baptized.
Paul ( also none as Saul ) was baptized the same hour, even though he had not eaten or drank for 3 (three ) days and he was a chosen by The Savior to be a special apostle.

Romans through Revelations are written to churches ( beleivers/saints / people ) who have already obeyed the (will /commands ) which are not works but are ( requirements ) of God that He says that we must do to be eligible to receive His Grace ( the ability to enter Heaven even though we do not deserve His Grace )

All Scriptures are given by The Holy Spirit, they were written by different people ,But The Holy Spirit is the author and chose every word, each word means what The Holy Spirit intended it to mean.

Searching the Scriptures is applying what Matthew wrote to what Mark wrote and that to what Luck and John wrote to find the whole Truth(,for instance ) Peter cut of the right ear of Malcus ,who is a relative and a servant of the High Priest and was the last person to ask Peter ( before the cock crowd ) if he was with Jesus.

Is it possible for anyone today to tell a mountain to move or a tree to be planned in the sea. Jesus was speaking to His apostles . When the Scriptures written to the apostles are applied to us today it is NOT RIGHTLY DIVIDING the word of Truth.
The Holy Spirit spells out the requirement for Salvation but WE only want to do what WE want to do.
This will be my last post on this thread .
I pray that all who read this thread will TRULY SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES FOR THE TRUE WILL OF GOD !!!!!!!!

Why ask questions if you are not going to post any more ?
Mountains represent anything holding us back or holding us down or stopping us from reaching the desire area or goal. YES speaking unto a mountain or GAINT is as true today as it was written........

Thanks and mayGod bless you for your post.
Please read the Whole Post, Thanks.
As humans we do not want to do God's will/ commandments/ requirements.
We only want to hear what we want to hear ( ).
The Holy Scriptures are set in order as God intended.

The Holy Spirit did NOT put in words that are not the will/ commandments/ requirements of God.
To say that anything that God (wills/ commands/requires) is works is an abomination.

Verily means truly certainly ( not maybe )
Forsake means abandon,desert ( not just leave)
Neglect means to fail disregard ignore ( not just overlook )
Baptism means emersion ( not sprinkling )
Remission means forgiveness ( not may remember)
Wash away means remove, cleanse ( not leave on )
Matthew, Mark ,Luke and John ( The Gospels ,the Good News ) reveals the birth of our Savior ( Christ) .
John the baptist ( emersion ) preparing the way , by The Holy Spirit stating that Baptism is for the remission of sins.
Christ choosing His apostles,Christ training His apostles and proving Himself to be the Messiah with signs ,wonders and miracles.
Christ the only begotten son of God ,being the Perfect Sacrifice was crucified and after fulfilling all prophecy of His life Died and shed His Blood ( ) for our sins and Christ after being sacrificed for our sins was raised from the dead to become the Head of His Kingdom.

Acts -the acts of conversation ( the requirements by God ) to be SAVED, be the recipients of the Grace of God.
NOTE that all who believed were baptized.
Paul ( also none as Saul ) was baptized the same hour, even though he had not eaten or drank for 3 (three ) days and he was a chosen by The Savior to be a special apostle.

Romans through Revelations are written to churches ( beleivers/saints / people ) who have already obeyed the (will /commands ) which are not works but are ( requirements ) of God that He says that we must do to be eligible to receive His Grace ( the ability to enter Heaven even though we do not deserve His Grace )

All Scriptures are given by The Holy Spirit, they were written by different people ,But The Holy Spirit is the author and chose every word, each word means what The Holy Spirit intended it to mean.

Searching the Scriptures is applying what Matthew wrote to what Mark wrote and that to what Luck and John wrote to find the whole Truth(,for instance ) Peter cut of the right ear of Malcus ,who is a relative and a servant of the High Priest and was the last person to ask Peter ( before the cock crowd ) if he was with Jesus.

Is it possible for anyone today to tell a mountain to move or a tree to be planned in the sea. Jesus was speaking to His apostles . When the Scriptures written to the apostles are applied to us today it is NOT RIGHTLY DIVIDING the word of Truth.
The Holy Spirit spells out the requirement for Salvation but WE only want to do what WE want to do.
This will be my last post on this thread .
I pray that all who read this thread will TRULY SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES FOR THE TRUE WILL OF GOD !!!!!!!!

I am sad that you will not post anything on this as it seems we could have enjoyed the conversation.

Matthew 18:19-20
“I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. 20 For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”

When Christians gather, the Lord says He is in the midst of them---when they come together in prayer, contextually. It doesn't make it a functioning assembly. There are far more dangers in an online forum group than there are in a local church assembly, as there are too many people at variance with the word who come to places like this to sow their errant beliefs and discord. In fact, it is those who are members of a local bible-believing church that do a lot of "work" to mitigate the spiritual harm or error that enters on a regular basis.

There are many reasons why we need to become a part of the local assembly, which an online forum cannot completely cover.

Euphemia, what guarantee do you have that your bible believing church is accurately portraying what God wants any more than what we find here? If you want to observe variance with the word, look at the tens of thousands of different denominations out there who all claim to teach scripture.

Euphemia, what guarantee do you have that your bible believing church is accurately portraying what God wants any more than what we find here? If you want to observe variance with the word, look at the tens of thousands of different denominations out there who all claim to teach scripture.

I have the guarantee of the Holy Spirit with whom our pastors have a profound relationship, and I myself walk with Him daily, and also get into the word daily, so God leads and protects us from error. We are safe and secure in Him. I have no worries in that regard and I am extremely grateful to God for that assurance.

I have the guarantee of the Holy Spirit with whom our pastors have a profound relationship, and I myself walk with Him daily, and also get into the word daily, so God leads and protects us from error. We are safe and secure in Him. I have no worries in that regard and I am extremely grateful to God for that assurance.
That's the answer I like to hear, but why can't you apply it to people here also? What makes your pastors closer to the Holy Spirit than me?

I understand what you are saying Francis.
Pastors undertake a deeper relationship as they have to give their entirety to the church. Pastors are taught to be in God's presence all of the time and guide parishioners in any way that they can.
A high priority for a pastor is the well being of all parishioners and this happens by a deep relationship with God.
Non-pastors can have a very good relationship with God but pastors dedicate their entire life to that kind of a profession.

Exactly. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a member of a church, or being a pastor.
I was talking about a deep relationship with the Holy Spirit and God.
Everyone can be close with the Holy Spirit, there's no doubt about that.

Exactly. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a member of a church, or being a pastor.

I've never said that it has anything to do with being a church member or even being a pastor. It has to do with coming into relationship with God through His Son Jesus. Being a part of the local church is God's will for us, so that we can learn and be instructed in righteousness and ministry and be drawn into an ever closer relationship with Him.

It has to do with coming into relationship with God through His Son Jesus. Being a part of the local church is God's will for us, so that we can learn and be instructed in righteousness and ministry and be drawn into an ever closer relationship with Him.
Couldn't agree more.

I understand what you are saying Francis.
Pastors undertake a deeper relationship as they have to give their entirety to the church. Pastors are taught to be in God's presence all of the time and guide parishioners in any way that they can.
A high priority for a pastor is the well being of all parishioners and this happens by a deep relationship with God.
Non-pastors can have a very good relationship with God but pastors dedicate their entire life to that kind of a profession.
I have read the following posts .
What you are saying is that Cathlic Priest must be very close to God . They have abstained and given their whole life to God. They must be able to know the total will of God .If a Priest is very close to God then a Reverend must be in even closer contact with God . I am going to study for myself to find the way of salvation . You are allowed to follow anyone that you believe. As for me I am going to follow God's word.
NOTE. * I am not posting to this thread ,you changed the format.

I have read the following posts .
What you are saying is that Cathlic Priest must be very close to God . They have abstained and given their whole life to God. They must be able to know the total will of God .If a Priest is very close to God then a Reverend must be in even closer contact with God . I am going to study for myself to find the way of salvation . You are allowed to follow anyone that you believe. As for me I am going to follow God's word.
NOTE. * I am not posting to this thread ,you changed the format.

A Catholic Priest is no closer to God (that is if he is actually saved) than anyone else. Why do you differentiate between a Catholic priest and a pastor? What is the difference in your opinion?

Am I required to search the scriptures as those in Berea did to find out the truth or to put it another way the WILL of GOD ?

Are we required to assemble ?
If so,what scripture verses tell me when to assemble and how often ?

Does GOD have any rules / commandments that I MUST do/ follow ?
They searched the scriptures did they not to find out if what Paul taught was according to the scriptures. And his "argument 'then was sound or in other words he preached /taught sound doctrine.
In that we should all do that and not be blown about by every wind of doctrine that blows through the church. Is no doubt the will of God.
The Bible is the standing orders of any soldier in Christ and are applicable to all.
But specific orders come by "being in the way "as a matter of good habit. But also primarily "presenting your bodies as a living sacrafice which is your reasonable service,that you may know and prove what is the acceptable will of God "It's no use seeking the will of God if your not wholly sanctified to God first,

It is not a question, it is a statement .
You want to say that God controls a life .
You also say that we can do things ( works ) that would change God's plans for a life .
God either controls a life or not.
Question - do we have a free will to obey God's will / commandments / requirements or not ?

God doesn't control our lives until we give Him control. It takes us to love Him and to fully trust Him for that to happen.

Yes, we have free will to choose to love and obey God. The extent of our obedience to His will for our lives will determine our spiritual growth and stature.

God doesn't control our lives until we give Him control. It takes us to love Him and to fully trust Him for that to happen.

Yes, we have free will to choose to love and obey God. The extent of our obedience to His will for our lives will determine our spiritual growth and stature.
Are you now saying that we can fall from God's Grace.
If the extent of our obedience to His will for our lives will determine our spiritual growth and stature ,are you saying that we can be partially obedient and still be in God's Graces .

Are you now saying that we can fall from God's Grace.
If the extent of our obedience to His will for our lives will determine our spiritual growth and stature ,are you saying that we can be partially obedient and still be in God's Graces .

When one descends into legalism, then one hinders God's grace or favour in one's life.

Galatians 5:4
For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.

Christians who are disobedient ( who isn't at some time in one's walk with the Lord?) simply put a period at the end of their growth curve. One does not grow spiritually past the point at which he has become disobedient. His salvation is not in jeopardy, but God's grace and favour on his life is curbed.

To all of you reading . It is very obvious that when the Holy Scriptures are manipulate to prove a belief ,that every one is wrong ,except for the one who has had to add or remove words to prove their belief .
Never except anyones thoughts ,that must add or remove words to prove their point of view / beleif .
The Holy Spirit used the correct words in the correct verses ,in order to say what God wanted to say .

To all of you reading . It is very obvious that when the Holy Scriptures are manipulate to prove a belief ,that every one is wrong ,except for the one who has had to add or remove words to prove their belief .
Never except anyones thoughts ,that must add or remove words to prove their point of view / beleif .
The Holy Spirit used the correct words in the correct verses ,in order to say what God wanted to say .

Yet you subtract entire portions of a verse, a thought that God has had written for your understanding of a thing, and at the same time admonish us all to listen to you. Very strange, to say the least. You would gain our full attention if you would post entire verses to include complete thoughts of the writer, rather than just a snippet of the same two verses over and over and over and over.

Your redaction of God's word is only to serve your own misinterpretation about baptism and its importance, so you are disingenuous to claim that Holy Spirit uses correct words, while you consistently omit them.

If you can read and understand the originals. The translations are mens' work. There are a LOT of things lost in translation. Still you are correct, too many add or subtract even from the translations to force a wrong belief.

Back