1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

School Tries To Stop Speech With Reference To God

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LanceA, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Where is the Messiah and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  2. I just saw that clip this morning on Fox news. Ir seems the young man submitted his speech 3 times and the last time every mention of God and Jsus were blacked out.

Did I hear it correctly that he went on and gave his speech as he wanted to leaving in the referances to God?
    TezriLi likes this.
  3. Yep he sure did.
  4. Good for him!!
  5. What the hell? Forbidden from mentioning God and Jesus in a speech in ....the USA of all countries.....

Such a joke!

I would have asked them...can I stand up and praise my lover who made me gay?
  6. Yea I think that the great lie that "liberty" is freedom from God, has about taken over....The "liberty" that was intended was the liberty to worship God according to ones own conscience... Man these folks have everything backwards and confused!