Scary Dream... (im afraid of coming true)

Pancakes I am not trying to judge or claim anything. I just remember all the other threads you made and things like I dont care what God wants I am getting what I want do play into being. You had this attitude about a spouse. I simply looked at the entirte picture and not one post or thread.
God Bless
Jim

You've seen my threads and that's just it, you didn't see me serve in my church nor my determination.. im just frustrated is all.

I had a dream in my twenties where I was hooked up to an IV that was attached to an enema bucket full of...what's the nice word? Anyways, I was intaking a lot of bad stuff....so it was true. We can all self-destruct - some do it faster than others. Only you know what is in your life and what you can change to make it better. Maybe you are looking for where your will and God's will agree but that is not how it works. His will is all-knowing - past/present/future....yours is limited to you and your understanding of the right now. Yahweh loved you from the beginning of the universe. You've been given the right advice - pray and read His word while asking (always) for the Holy Spirit's help. This is done for your own understanding and comfort - not for His. I'm still praying for you and your household.

I really don't understand what you mean by the underlined...

but idk, its going to take me a minute before I read and pray again I just have a lot of resentment towards Him and the person who hurt me

I really don't understand what you mean by the underlined...

but idk, its going to take me a minute before I read and pray again I just have a lot of resentment towards Him and the person who hurt me

In my dream I was mainlining crap into my system. I was not a druggie but the allegory is the same. And in real life I was smoking/drinking/whatever and none of it was good. It's called a slow self destruct (which is what suicide is only faster). You said you had 2 dreams about suicide. Your dream means you are doing self destructive things to yourself. Only you know what those things are and only you can eliminate them. The biggest thing you seem to be doing is blaming God and a whole lotta (whine) why me. You also need to talk out in real with a good listener/adult you trust. Many churches have free counsel services....find a church you trust. Right now you don't seem to know what God's nature is. Sit down by yourself and pray to God like you are talking to Him and tell Him what's going on in your mind and then LISTEN. If you get an impulse to open a bible....open it and see what it says. Yeshua is on every page...Old or New Testament. It's ok to be angry/resentful to someone who hurt you. It's human. You need to discuss it in real. Or PM me. I will help if I can.

You've seen my threads and that's just it, you didn't see me serve in my church nor my determination.. im just frustrated is all.
Are not the threads a reflection of you ? You can serve in a church and spend the rest of your time spewing out what ever you want and it does truly rteflect how your life is.
Thats all

Recurring dreams can also be plants of the enemy. If you have a poor attitude about God and His great love for you, your dreams will reveal that inner turmoil. Don't be blaming God for these evil dreams. He hasn't got anything to do with them!

Amen!

God loves you but don't expect any special protection or VIP treatment just because you're His child. 'Take up your cross and follow me' (Matthew 16:24)

Amen!

God loves you but don't expect any special protection or VIP treatment just because you're His child. 'Take up your cross and follow me' (Matthew 16:24)

I think I know what you mean here, Flavio, but man, I get very special protection and the VIP treatment by my Father because I am His child!

Again, you don't know me...
True I do not know you. So either you write in here to show off or it is the way you are.
What I mean is you come in here feeling as if God is not helping you but you are constantly mad or upset with Him, you dont let go of things and constantly push God away instead of running to Him. Whats to know Pancakes ? Your post reflect you.

You can feel you do so much in a church or what have you but it truth it is how you react and act all the rest of the times that reflects the situations you are in. You can either except the truth and examine yourlife ( actions ) and change or you will continue to battle in the same situations day after day after year after year.

I had to learn this and so does every one else and Pancakes once you come to terms with this, well sister you will begin to see a huge change in your life. I can sugar coat things and pat you on the back but thaty will only give you a feel good for a very short time or I can tell you how it is and pray you grab a hold of this and makes some changes and turn things around.
It is your choice.
Have a better summer
Blessings
Jim

The only way a dream about suicide can come true is by your own hand. If you have even the slightest suspicion you might be able or willing to make that happen you need to call a hotline and talk to someone about that. Also, if you have any form of mental illness you need to look into finding a way to pay for counseling, medication, etc. that will treat it.

A connection with God is absolutely vital. You totally need to quit telling yourself (and others) that He hates you. One of the capabilities of the human mind is that if we tell ourselves something or hear something enough times, we will believe it. Even if it's 100% not true. Stop that!

But from reading your posts in this thread, I suspect that you are having issues both spiritually and (potentially) mentally / psychologically. The two are not one and the same, and illness in this aspect of our physical life can definitely leave us spiritually vulnerable. We would not tell someone with cancer to just pray for it to leave. We would advise them to get treatment. You and you alone (with regard to those here) know for sure whether what I am saying is true. If I have misread you, my most humble apologies, but I believe in better safe than sorry.

I can think of several different theories on how the dream got there or what it might mean, but all of that pales in comparison to the fact that you are afraid of its reality, as it is (if taken literally) a vision of you ending your own existence. That's something someone at least thinks they are doing consciously; regardless of whether there are psychological issues or spiritual warfare issues happening beneath the surface. Your fear tells me you may believe you are capable of this and that must be addressed before anything else can really be looked at. You can't fix and strengthen your relationship with God if you are no longer here.

Back