1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by jonbanjo, May 20, 2011.

1. Just a bit of fun really but my mother bought these for the garden.

JG27_chili likes this.
  2. They look so friendly I suspect they will attract more crows than they will repel.:D
  3. LOL.

Actually, there is a pair of carrion crows around and the scarecrows don't seem to bother them although the crows' interest is not in the veg plot but in a bird table where we are putting food up for the blackbirds. I think atm, everything that might interest birds in the veg plot is covered one way or other.

As for the friendly scarecrows, they did make me jump a couple of times yesterday. I've caught a sort of glimpse of a shadow in my peripheral vision and at first thought there is someone behind me then laughed to myself when I realised what it was...
  4. If I only had a brrrrraaaaiiinnnn heheheh from Wizard of OZ. I like them scare crows! very cool