Saving The Church Ii

In the last article, we saw that God is saving His church from bad leadership that is not feeding her spiritually and is exploiting her financially and materially.

Ezekiel 34:1-4 KJV: And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (2) Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? (3) Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. (4) The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

This traumatic spiritual condition of the Church is typified by the madman of Gadara (Mk. 5.1-17); the woman with the issue of blood (Mk. 5. 25-34) and Jairus' daughter (MK.5. 35-43). The Lord Jesus saves and delivers these 3 people by the power of the Spirit without measure. In the same way, a leadership that has grown into the perfection and fulness of Christ is going to save the Church in this season of ingathering.

So, God is going to save the Church by changing the priesthood from ‘Eli' to ‘Samuel' and the Kingship from ‘Saul to David'.

The ‘Samuel' priesthood and the ‘David' Kingship typify a leadership that has grown into the perfection and fulness of Christ.

This new leadership, will save the Church by:

i. Delivering her from demonic forces oppressing and confusing her mind by a leadership feeding her with the food of swine (like the mad man of Gadara (Mk. 5.10-14)) so she will have a sound mind (2 Tim. 1.7) and apply the knowledge of God's Word correctly by revelation for right-doing and so be properly clothed (Rev. 3.18, 19.8) and submitted to the authority of God's Word.

Mark 5:15 KJV: and they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

ii. Giving her the virtue of the life of God in sufficient measure to stop her losing life (Lv. 17.14) by an issue of blood (like the woman with the issue of blood (Mk. 5.25-34)) by touching His righteousness (right-standing and right-doing) typified by the hem of the Lord Jesus' garment (Rev. 3.18, 19.8).

Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (21) Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. (22) For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

iii. Protecting her from pre-mature physical death by teaching her how to live in divine healing and health, divine protection and so have long life.

Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (21) Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. (22) For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 3:1-2 KJV: My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: (2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

Last edited:
Back