Satan's Agenda: Divide & Conquer to issue in the NWO

Daniel 8:23-25

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

NOTE: PLEASE do not misinterpret this thread; this thread is being started to reveal the reasoning behind current events taking place. It is not intended to denigrate any particular people group or government officials. We have gotten WAY too politically correct and have blinders on to what we don't want to see. I reference events happening in the USA because that is where I live. But the things shared can be applied to any country/ region as the same tactics are used worldwide.

I believe we are witnessing 7000 years of planning coming to head: as I scroll through the news, more and more 'divide & conquer' tactics are becoming more obvious around us. One of which is the possible civil war that is being orchestrated in the United States. Ultimately this orchestration is being done by the minions of Satan. If you don't know, then let me tell you that if you have one of these signs at the entrance to your township:

serveimage

then you've got Free Masons. And these Free Masons whether knowingly or not are in a cult that believes in 'secret knowledge & power'. Unfortunately most low level Masons either think it's a joke or don't pay enough attention to there 'club' rules and history to care that the upper echelons are Satan / Lucifer worshipers and are heavily influenced by the occult.

Free Masons generally target politicians, doctors, lawyers, and wealthy businessmen and bankers. Anyone with any kind of 'power' in your community is probably a mason-or heavily influenced by Masons.

All that to say this: the 'Beast' will eat its own to accomplish an agenda. Example: gangsters and police are both recruited into Free Masonry- especially through the military. Then these upper echelon Masons will pit these groups against each other. That's how it works. One hand controls both sides of an opposition. A larger scale example of this would be the US Military -v- ISIS. You don't have to believe it- but that IS what is happening.

It's this simple: a Mason leads some sort of organization of regular ignorant folks into an agenda to be pitted against another organization.

As a 'Mason' rises through the ranks and is trained: they will have what is a referred to as a 'blackmail folder' created on them just in case they try to jump ship. OR- they will be 'used' which could include jail time, being discredited, total loss of assets, or death. (Possibly all of the above.)

At this point in history; there aren't too many (if any) people risen to power without some form of submission to this structure-this includes most 'organized religion'.

What I am seeing happening in my country is a 'heating up' -if you will- of tensions. We have:
  • Racial
  • Class / Economic
  • Police -v- Citizen (EX: Government -v- "Constitutionalists" / "Patriots" / Veterans )
  • Citizen -v- Non-Citizen (Illegal Immigrants)
  • Church -v- State
  • Denomination -v- Denomination
  • Etc...
These are all designed distractions by the Author of Confusion. So there should be no surprise as the Beast run media hypnotizes the population to sway towards an agenda leading to death instead of life.

If you are living in a Nationalism dreamland, you need to wake up and realize you are being spoon-fed a bunch of garbage while being poisoned in your food, water, air and spirit to help 'medicate' you into accepting Beast rule.

I don't like it either....

Some will say: 'It has always been this way'. Has it?

Back