Satan, same-sex marriage, the family, and Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even though I did just read a good part of it, the author's reasoning seems pretty good to me. I don't know if those heretical televangelists are still in business, but they made way too much money lying to people. But I think that a solution would be to hold church services in our houses instead of at a church. Sounds pretty good. But then we would have to find the members, and that would be hard.

No Juk it is never hard for it is NOT us who find the members - God does this

and why did you say this ?(( I don't know if those heretical televangelists are still in business, but they made money lying to people ))

Last edited:
Have you considered that according to the prophet Daniel, the Anti-Christ '"may be" a homosexual?
In all honesty I could guess that!! I can't imagine the devil dealing with a woman!!! :giggle: :ROFLMAO:.

"I am going to rule the world, have many worship me and get revenge on God'' Wife: ''Stop talking to yourself in the mirror and go mow the lawn / help me feed the baby / change the baby's diaper / ask me about my day / brush my hair knots out''...

Last edited:
Staff Notice
Just to remind you all that discussions on homosexuality is prohibited.

In creation, God created twin institutions:marriage and the seventh day Sabbath. The response to the attack on marriage and the moral decline from the religious right will be the idea of Sunday sacredness as a means to improve the family (a straight attack against Gods Seventh Day Sabbath.) Pope Francis and the Catholic church and ultimately Satan is behind this agenda. This is all prophetic and shown from scripture.

"The great sin of the Jews was the rejection of Jesus, the great sin of the Christian world will be the rejection of the law of God."

Behind what agenda?

This thread is now closed; this thread has been deteriorating greatly and now must come to a close.
There has been a lot of discussion about homosexuality here and this is a prohibited topic.
Observe all rules before posting, we cannot stress this enough.

Please also note, attacking other denominations is not allowed here; all perpetrators will be dealt with accordingly. This is a friendly forum, lets keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back