1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by steveh53, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Sad News

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started
  2. Steve - are you absolutely certain that you don't want to place this in the 'humor' section??? LOL ;)
  3. 93 years was a good long life- I hope he knew Jesus so he could hokey-pokey his way into the pearly gates!
  4. They had to take the left leg out... Then back in.. Then back out... Then came they right leg... :glasses:
  5. What exactly happened?
  6. He put his left leg in, he put his left leg out, he put his left leg in and then he shook it all about he wasn't quite dead yet so the took him out. That's what it's all about :)
  7. I still don't understand... you're just joking aren't you?
  8. We are joking.
  9. Oh i see ...
  10. Mustardseed,
    Find the words to the song, "The Hokey Pokey" and you will understand. Or better yet Find an MP3 of the song. I thought that everybody heard that song as a kid.