Sabbath 7/1/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith sermon “When God Winks”

Sabbath 7/1/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith sermon “When God Winks” Romans 8:24-28

When Elijah was running from Queen Jezebel (I Kings 19:2), God spoke to Elijah in a still small voice. Psalm 46:10 - Be still and know that He is God. People experience God thru little things that happen in their life. This is when God winks. God speaks to us in special ways, in a still small voice. Not with fire or a burning bush like He did with Moses. In our scripture vs. 28, we are told that all things work together for the good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose.

God winked for me: I found an old Bible with the date I accepted Christ at eleven years old. It’s the same date I got married on twenty years later.

God winked for me: I found a card from my wife, who recently passed away. The love she had for me is shown in the card and this brings me joy.

God winked for me: Years ago, my mother-in-law was in the hospital. We, family members, went to the hospital Chapel to pray. A Bible is found opened to a scripture that says “do not worry”. The Bible is a Spanish Bible that only my wife could read. The Bible is printed in the same country that my sick mother-in-law was born in.

Sometimes God will send dreams or visions about a future occasion and eventually it will come to pass. God spoke to you and you just know it’s the voice of God. You have this feeling that listening to God, you will be happy. You feel this is true and you believe that God will do what He says He will do. You have Peace. Keep listening to the still small voice of God!

AMEN

Hello Miz KJV Only;

I wanted to share I like how you date special times in your walk. All of us who walk with Christ have a story to tell, thats part of our testimony or witness.

This morning at Worship service the praise team sang Still. In the song God will soar with us above the storms and the floods. When we hope for what we do not see or don't know what to say, God already knows and can answer in whispers. At the end of the song goes, I will be still still and know You are God.

God bless you and thank you for sharing, Miz KJV Only, I enjoyed your thread.

Back