Ruth 3:16-18

Ruth 3:16-18
KJV(i) 16 And when she came to her mother in law, she said, Who art thou, my daughter? And she told her all that the man had done to her. 17 And she said, These six measures of barley gave he me; for he said to me, Go not empty unto thy mother in law. 18 Then said she, Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall: for the man will not be in rest, until he have finished the thing this day.
NSB(i) 16 When she got back, her mother-in-law asked her: »How did it go with you, my daughter?« And she gave her an account of all that the man did to her. 17 She said: »He gave me these six measures of grain, saying, ‘Do not go back to your mother-in-law with nothing in your hands.’« 18 Naomi said: »Wait until you find out what happened. The man will not rest till he sees this thing through.«

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

16 Ruth was happy and had great news she would soon be married. She wanted to hear this news and woman without a child or a husband was viewed in a negative way by most. Ruth would have overcome this view and was now going to get rid of it permanently. We should share the good news and no news is greater than He arose.

17 Boaz was very generous this is why Ruth wanted to marry him but he was also righteous which meant he had to go about the right way before he married her.

18 Boaz would take care of things but this did not mean she would have married Boaz if the next of kin was willing to marry Ruth than Boaz would have not married her but if he refused then Boaz would have gladly married her. Ruth had to wait to see would she would be married to.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

16 Ruth was happy and had great news she would soon be married. She wanted to hear this news and woman without a child or a husband was viewed in a negative way by most. Ruth would have overcome this view and was now going to get rid of it permanently. We should share the good news and no news is greater than He arose.

The Salvation Program is in view, 6001 ... 6000 Persons and 1 Satan. With the Book of Revelations stating as the Book of Ruth states, the Marriage of the Antichrist to the Alien concludes the final salvation program.

RUTH 3:17 And she said, These six [measures] of barley gave he me; for he said to me, Go not empty unto thy mother in law.
REVELATION 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs.
I SAMUEL 17:7 And the staff of his spear [was] like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head [weighed] six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

Measurement, or the total salvation program is in view 6000 People and 1 Satan. The Ascension of Satan is not complete until 6000 People are delivered from Satan, then when Satan gives the gift to Heaven, he receives his ascension this is at the end of time. With the Book of Daniel Providing the Figures: 2300 ended with Noah ... 1290 ended with Moses ... 1335 ended with King David ... 1075 ended when Antichrist Leaves his Body of Flesh ... 1 Satan ends when Antichrist is no longer appointed as the authority when he returns to the planet earth as an alien. ... ... On May 28, 2014.

The torahcalendar.com and Zohar both jewish works report figures of 6000/6001 with the Zohar 600,000 are used in the same context denoting salvation and the language is also divisible by 6000 and 1 Satan.

The way the bible recounts salvation, its sometimes hard to make the distinction that Christ did not save anyone in his day for heavenly salvation, and Noah happened before the foundation of the earth. These facts alone add legitimacy to the account of the Prophet Daniel's figures, in conjunction to revelations and as you've identified the parable in the book of Ruth. We are less than 3 weeks to the ascension of mankind.

Back