1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

River In China Mysteriously Turns Blood Red.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by autumn oddity, Jul 26, 2014.

9 hours ago
    Good Morning America
    River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight (ABC News)

A waterway in eastern China has mysteriously turned a blood red color.

Residents in Zhejiang province said the river looked normal at 5 a.m. Beijing time on Thursday morning. Within an hour, the entire river turned crimson. Residents also said a strange smell wafted through the air.

“The really weird thing is that we have been able to catch fish because the water is normally so clear,” one local villager commented on China’s microblogging site Weibo."

( I was just loving into my Yahoo looked at the Ynews and came across this article....have you seen it before?)
  2. #2 autumn oddity, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Idk why im having trouble posting the image

So ill post the link,
  3. Thank you where , my tablet is acting funky lol
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  4. Just a taste of what's to come...

Revelation 16:4 (KJV)
    And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
  5. The rest of the article said that there was a meat processing plant and color die plant upstream. With a typhoon bearing down, they think the plants unloaded a lot of illegal things into the river. They thought the extra rain would dilute the dumping.
    autumn oddity likes this.
  6. Just like in 2011...
  7. I think Moses did it.
    KingJ likes this.
  8. lol!!!!!
    KingJ likes this.
  9. I don't know why but I could see this being used for one of those commercials.