Restored Jewish people

That depends on your time line. If you feel that the 144,000 in Revelations are actually Jewish (12,000) from each tribe such an event would happen during the great Tribulation.

The Remnant
I know that there is a hope within the hearts of many that all Isreal will be saved that God will protect Isreal and defeat the enemies of the Jews at the last moment. It is my hope that as many as possible of the Jewish people come to the Knowledge of the grace of the Messiah Immanueal.

Here we come to the Prophesy delivered to Zachariah:

Zechariah 14
The Coming Day of the LORD
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

6It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD--
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

From this I can only believe that a remnant of those in Jerusalem and Israel will be saved from destruction. I also believe that that remnant talked of in the book of Revelation the 144000 made up of 12,000 from every tribe of Israel make up that remnant.

Revelation 14

The 144,000
1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Joel 2:32
And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

Isaiah 37:31,32
And the remnant who have escaped of the house of Judah Shall again take root downward, And bear fruit upward. For out of Jerusalem shall go a remnant, And those who escape from Mount Zion. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

This is why witnessing to the Jews is so important for those who have been blessed with the wisdom to do so. For we know that acceptance of the Messiah is salvation. How much chance do they have if they reject their Messiah? Not much it seems.

[FONT=&quot]All Praise The Ancient Of Days[/FONT]

It is worth much as the Lord went to the cross to purchase it.

That depends on your time line. If you feel that the 144,000 in Revelations are actually Jewish (12,000) from each tribe such an event would happen during the great Tribulation.

Revelation 7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Revelation 14:3-5 (KJV)

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Brother Larry,
I agree that we should not trust in our feelings but
trust in the Word of God...
have a great day!!!

Shalom everyone!

:israel:

I also believe that that remnant talked of in the book of Revelation the 144,000 made up of 12,000 from every tribe of Israel make up that remnant. [FONT=&quot]All Praise The Ancient Of Days[/FONT]

:israel: Hello Adstar;
The scriptures clearly state that the 144,00 will be made up of 12,000 from every tribe of Israel; virgins (not defiled with women) who follow THE LAMB wherever He goes...these are the FIRST FRUITS(the REMNANT)
we can trust and believe the Word of God.

regarding Israel vs. Jerusalem (JEWS) and their salvation.
Zechariah 12:2-10 (KJV)
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Hello my brother Photog4Christ...Baruch Hashem, (Blessed be the NAME)
do you worship with other Messianic Jews and gentiles?

Henei Ma Tov...
Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Let's keep reasoning together and searching the scriptures and declaring them; they are God's Words to us... :groupray:

I suppose the way we understand it depends largely on the way we understand Revelation. We will just have to wait and see. What a miracle it would be if the Jewish nation turned to Jesus!

Back