1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Request for Prayers, Passport for my wife and daugther

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by aha, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I like that reading on another thread: it’s not about a bunny, but about a Lamb : )

A Happy reminder of John 3:16 to all…

Been into some passport trouble here in Cambodia… I need to renew my wife Cambodia passport and a special Philippine passport for my daughter…

A brother in law took my daughter passport, for money, that my wife and I refuse to pay…

Thanks to all for prayers that all will go well...

Philippians 4:6 ESV
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
  2. Will be praying for you and your family!
    loriT, Melizza and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  3. Cturtle likes this.
  4. Praying for you Aha and your family!
    Melizza likes this.
  5. Thanks for the prayers….

it will be too personal if I will post an update, so, here is an update : )

Am fine thanks, I got the passports but my wife (with our child) can’t get away from her comfort zone, she like to stay there (in her homeland) while am here in mine…

Am just humbled with life experiences lately…

In retrospect, in examining myself…. in examining what I got (bible word: gift) … what I got, (I think) is linear thinking or hmmm.., in short of a better word, yeah, logic…

I “hate” that word….. because those sonofaguns rationalist (bible word: fools : ) like to use it (but I like them. : ) and am sure with those who are honest for knowledge, will find salvation)…..

That I, in my belief in what I got (gift) , can “argue” with a lot of “man of faith” here…errr, “older people” )or better term “elders” here…

What am saying?

What am saying is that I can find a way to justify Paul’s “unequally yoked” .. although yes, only Jesus can justify….

So what am saying is that is better to follow the wisdom of “unequally yoked”…. But there are those who, like me, hopes Jesus will justify in His mercy…

But for those younger people here: it is better to follow to wisdom of the “unequally yoked”…

Yeah, , still hoping and praying…. thanks for your prayers….

Thanks be to God, for giving me love and peace…….

I rather have faith than logic, I hope that I can grow out of my logical thinking and have more faith… because it is more logical to take : )
  6. Posting this verse: Not on a Point of view of the speaker (Paul) but rather as a listener or better yet, the one being reprimanded to by Paul : )

2 Corinthians 13New International Version (NIV)

Final Warnings

13 This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”[a] 2 I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I will not spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others, 3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. 4 For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God’s power. Likewise, we are weak in him, yet by God’s power we will live with him in our dealing with you.

5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test. 7 Now we pray to God that you will not do anything wrong—not so that people will see that we have stood the test but so that you will do what is right even though we may seem to have failed. 8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. 9 We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is that you may be fully restored. 10 This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority—the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

Final Greetings

11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

12 Greet one another with a holy kiss. 13 All God’s people here send their greetings.

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
  7. Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray for you and your family, and thank God for His continued peace and Hand in your life.

aha and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.