Replies to Survival Tips Thread

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by adoptivemommy, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awe darn it all
    i cant spam
    o well
    ;)

2. I guess I will put my first post here

:cool: Time to place my first post on here.

I haven't been here long enough to know how this site works.

It looks a lot like one I visited in the past but it seems that it will possibly be monitored better.

:fish: Thanks for making this site to whoever made it !

I would like to try it out and possibly meet some new Christian friends.:israel:

3. Banarenth I've been on a lot of forums and you just topped the list with your guidance and... ahh... suggestions!! WOW!

I've truly never seen better. If it's CHRISTIAN forum - then let's be Christian. Do it properly and quit the cackle!

Thankyou for setting this all out so that everyone is absolutely clear about wot's wot from day one! ;)

Bless you!

- BM and his Lady

4. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, as simple as it seems, we've seen in the past exactly how uncommon, common sense really is.

5. (wheeze-gasp-wheeze)Um,Ban(whew thats a long trip), I don't know if you knew this or not, but,(puts hand on chest over heart to reassure it the worst is over-heart not happy about the little hike and is making that very clear)I went to check in on the sherpa to see if he wanted a burger or anything, (wheeze) and he seems to be gone.(ow! wipes sweat from eyes with sweaty shirt-hmm,should have thought that out better. ow!) I did see that he left a (thanks God for oxygen, and asks for more)note on his pillow that said,"Gone fishing. Please direct any future complaints to my understudy, as he has more patience than myself for this type of thing,and he has the smiling and nodding thing down to a science. God bless." (lies down to give legs a break)Next to the note is a bobble head doll that bares an uncanny resmblance to our brother Larry.(ooh, this feels niice.Think I give my eyes a break too) I just though you might like kn...............................(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

6. You all are so funny - this is great! Thanks for the intro (which I didn't read before my first post :() Anyway, I desire to be uplifted and a lifter-upper of others. I desire to display the grace of God in all I do and that includes my displays of text on this intellectually stimulating and hilariously intriguing forum. Thanks for the guidelines and may we all be compliant with whatever we need to be compliant with. Or rather compliant with that which we should be compliant.. ..... or whatever.

7. I guess I am just slow in reading all the instructions listed for our protection. As far as I am concerned this does not bother me, but have you noticed when we first became members we were asked our birth dates? I noticed both yours and mine pubicly list our birth dates (at random I see many others also).

8. I have sent you a pm about this.

9. reply

Yay! I finally found a place where I can talk about god where people will not try to be mean, rude, Or negative because they dont like what I say which is positive. :D

10. thanks for this post!

11. I think I'm going to like it here. ;) I wanted to have a huge speech to say that would make me sound witty or hilarious like other people, but I'm just going to settle with that for now.:p

12. Greetings & Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah :

I really enjoyed reading the helpful directions. I too have had dissappointing experiences. Looking forward to the inspiration and encouragement.

Jesus Love,
    Silversheep

13. Yep have read this here article with much interest thx that I'm goona be safe and sound in this here forum, so good to know that.
    Autumn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.