1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Replies to Survival Tips Thread

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by adoptivemommy, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Replies to Survival Tips Thread

Just wanted you to know someone read your post. I really love your honesty and humor! No, really!:D

P.S. I love this forum!:heart::heart:
  2. Thanks Banarenth :)
  3. Thanks.... I read it as well and really appreciate you putting it all in black and white for all to read as I have been on another Christian forum where personal attacks and arguements are out of hand and that is why I left as don't believe Christians should act in that mannor. It was very discouraging.
    MrsS likes this.
  4. Thanks for this post. I recently left a "Christian" forum where the admins turned the forum into an 'agenda army' and went after those who disagreed with them and their 'agendas'.

Worse was when the disagreer out-Biblically exegized them and knowing they lost, took the 'low-blow' recourse of "kicking them off" in the name of 'sowing discord' and then deleting the thread to keep themselves from looking stupid.
  5. What a cool post.

Yes, I read this post; every funny/serious word.

I find it refreshingly amusing, light-hearted and funny
    yet still serious enough to get the point across without beating people up.

I AGREE!

– AND –

I LOVE IT!

:D :D :D
  6. moderation at last.

i was at a site called topix.net and there is hardly any moderation at all. all these atheists can bash christians, but when we try to show them GOD'S word, we get threatened. i was threatened twice by the moderator for throwing BIBLE versus at them. but they were allowed to call me bad words, go figure. thanks to the moderator here, may i live up to your standards. GOD IS MY LEADER AND HE LEAD ME HERE.:dance:
    MrsS likes this.
  7. thx for the informational thread:)
  8. Banarenth;

I cannot tell you what a breath of fresh air that is.

I appreciate your honesty, and especially your attention to detail.

It looks as if I am not alone in stumbling into forums that are less that welcoming to Christian perspectives.

Thank you in advance for fair moderation, I have read the rules, and I am really looking forward to sharing and growing in faith with one another. :amen:
    MrsS likes this.
  9. very good points,discusions are far better.:)
  10. Hey TD!!! Didn't know you were here!! Welcome Bro!!
  11. Thanks for watching over us.

12. That is an awesome word for each of us Banarenth- thank you so much- brother Larry
  13. Thank you everyone for your support and acknowledgment. Hopefully, others will read and follow your leads in applying these tenants to their lives.
  14. I read every word. Very nice said. Its a mix of humor and seriousness ,hehe I like it. The rules are here not to bind is but to make a living a little easier. Thanks Banarenth. God Bless.
  15. Well-written and insightful, Banarenth. Nice to be here.
  16. Simply put, well said!:amen::cross:
  17. I think encouraging and supporting each other is so important in these difficult times. Debating doctrinal interpretations can be a dark and dangerous dead end street. No one has all the answers, certainly not me, I'm wrong several times a day.
    MrsS likes this.
  18. I agree 100% with the rules. I enjoy discussions and often find myself learning far more than I am giving. Thank you for a respectful forum for Christian fellowship.
    MrsS likes this.
  19. Praise the Lord!

This really feels like home. :)
    MrsS likes this.
  20. I read your post too:) I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

MrsS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.