1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Reminiscing Jabez

Discussion in 'Biblical Advices' started by Michael Collum, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Reminiscing Jabez

Jabez caused so much pain to his mom when being born he was named pain and lived a life of pain .. but pleaded to God .. that He enlarge his territory so he would not suffer through life . and God granted it . Jesus illustrated that the territory of the kingdom is our hearts and the hearts of others in whom the King indwells .

if you're having a hard time of it . and feel the burdens in your heart are too big for the space they are contained in .. ask that God enlarge your heart .
  2. I remember Jabez prayer. he did ask for more space. Yes God granted him more space in his heart as his kingdom. I too kinda feel the same pain in modern times. In fact it hurts real BAD!! I cry a lot for my fellow brothers and sisters. I do ask God to enlarge my heart/kingdom so I can be more efficient in my prayers. This is a very good topic Michael. God Bless you sir brother/Gods Knight

Chili out.
  3. Hmm so that's you . . you're really sensitive to the presence of sin .. and it causes you pain .. pray for you on that .