1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Remember this always

Discussion in 'Biblical Advices' started by Michael Collum, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Remember this always

Jesus had the highest standard of all the rabbis of his day .

yet the crowds of misfits flocked to meet him .

we must believe he is the same Jesus today .

He loves you :) :) more than you'll ever know .

2. Amen Michael . Jesus Christ the same yesterday , today and forever . He loves us with an everlasting love.

There will always be misfits ... but don't let's us be one.
  3. Hallelujah Michael

4. Thanks for sharing us this... I just finished reading the bible and just found out that Moses never been able to reach the land which God promised them... :( sad
  5. The writer of the Hebrews said, that this is what faith is . seeing something . but trusting God . even if you don't get it .
  6. Wow... Thanks, Michael. That was a great video.
  7. I read something similiar to that and its good.
  8. Thanks for that vodeo. :) It's short and to the point. And from experience, I can tell you that people are often surprised when you show them God loves us despitew our flaws - especially when they realize we continue to be flawed even after we are called and God continues to love us.

Some wherea awhile back I posted something similar and pointed out David and Moses were also murderers - no sin is too big for God to forgive!