1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by sphighland, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Im remarried to great guy with an adult child with md. His ex wife uses son to manipulate him. I feel second ALWAYS to what she wants because he doesn't want his son to have any added stress. I am trying not to have bitterness towards him, son and ex
  2. I know that it is difficult, but your job now is to support your husband in any way that you can. Give those feelings and frustrations over to God, because He cares for you, and knows what you are in the middle of. The forgiveness part sometimes you are going to have to walk by faith...that is to your advantage, and as you walk in love and forgiveness then God can move in ways on your behalf, that you could not on your own.

God has given you the awesome privilege of interceeding for your husband and your step son. As you are able to pray for them all, and ask God to bless the ex and your husband and stepson....God can put you in the position of truly being a blessing to them all.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers. And if you need someone to talk to you, i am always a pm away. Or there is lots of caring people in here that would be willing to support you as well.

Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance!
    Peter Luke likes this.
  3. Hello sphighland, welcome to Christian Forum Site.
    I like what Cturtle said.
    Also remember that our bitterness arises from not having our expectations met.
    Pray that you can accept that you are still okay, and loved by God, and significant others, without having your expectations met to prove it.
    Bitterness only sees bitterness. Remain soft and gentle to see the truth of the matter.
    God Bless.