Religious Freedom Vs. Personal Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing me of hating Catholics is ridiculous and a pathetic excuse for waving away the facts of the case, which neither side is disputing. That's a very important point. The USCCB is not disputing Ms. Means accounting of the facts; they're just saying "we don't have to anything we don't want to".

Obviously for what ever reason some folks here are taking this extremely personally and cannot discuss it from an objective, rational standpoint. That's too bad.

so Jesus was guilty because he did not address accusations ???

your very important point has no relevance to truth ..
most attorneys are smart .. they don't make a media circus trying to defend accusations out of court .. just because they are not disputing them out of court, does not mean they are not going to bury the prosecuting litigation .. I wouldn't tip my hand on what solid defense I have either, until discovery is required ..

your welcome for the litigating education ..

Last edited:
so Jesus was guilty because he did not address accusations ???
Ummmm.......wut? o_O

your very important point has no relevance to truth ..
most attorneys are smart .. they don't make a media circus trying to defend accusations out of court .. just because they are not disputing them out of court, does not mean they are not going to bury the prosecuting litigation .. I wouldn't tip my hand on what solid defense I have either, until discovery is required ..

your welcome for the litigating education ..
But they already did "tip their hand". They released a statement essentially arguing "we don't have to tell anyone anything we don't want to". Nowhere did they even hint at "She's lying", and I would suspect that's because the facts of her situation were recorded in her medical records.

I'm wondering, what exactly are you figuring she's lying about? That her water didn't break? That she wasn't 18 weeks pregnant? That she wasn't bleeding and in pain? That she didn't miscarry?

This subject has been discussed sufficiently and has turned nasty. It will be closed.

Please do not reopen it or a related subject in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back