Religion, Faith And Rituals

No Mario, you have claimed that the atonement of Christ is granted apart from faith in Christ. And again those who make up doctrines because they "think" it should be this or that are always in error.

Show me where I said that, and I'll show you where you're mistaken.

Candelario Mario Villa

No Mario, you have claimed that the atonement of Christ is granted apart from faith in Christ. And again those who make up doctrines because they "think" it should be this or that are always in error.

No, He just type me different......... It's actually faith in the Word that was spoken and declared if we want to get technical about it. Born of the Word.

Now you believe what the Word spoken said:
Now what you believe is in Jesus crucified, risen, and atonement for sin. You have to believe all that Mario said. Not just believe in Jesus, but believe in what Jesus accomplished. He just typed that.

I suppose, If I did not have certain people here that clash with me constantly then it would be boring, I guess you two have each other though.

both of you are blessed anyway. :)

I said what I said, in a very simple and clear way. I was not speaking on biblical predestination... Which is understood according to scripture and not mans traditions.

Mitspa, I'll say it again. No one can be saved by denying the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not say YOUR gospel, but the Gospel the Lord left with His apostles and prophets.

Candelario Mario Villa

No, He just type me different......... It's actually faith in the Word that was spoken and declared if we want to get technical about it. Born of the Word.
Now what you believe is in Jesus crucified, risen, and atonement for sin. You have to believe all that Mario said. Not just believe in Jesus, but believe in what Jesus accomplished. He just typed that.
I suppose, If I did not have certain people here that clash with me constantly then it would be boring, I guess you two have each other though.

That is also why we need each other, Beloved. Each one of us has a little truth: but I am striving for all truth, and when the Lord comes for his Church, I know I'm going: but I sure don't want to go alone!

Beloved, Walk in the Lord's Holiness.

That is also why we need each other, Beloved. Each one of us has a little truth: but I am striving for all truth, and when the Lord comes for his Church, I know I'm going: but I sure don't want to go alone!

Beloved, Walk in the Lord's Holiness.
Mario, come on. Did you really just say you don't want to go alone? You really think that you are the only one saved?

Mitspa, I'll say it again. No one can be saved by denying the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not say YOUR gospel, but the Gospel the Lord left with His apostles and prophets.

Candelario Mario Villa
Well then the whole concept that the Cross is effectual for non-believers is just an error, and some how the "sin" of Adam has been removed from the unwashed is just a false premise. This is my point.

He jumps around a lot and makes some very unbiblical points and then when you try to nail him down he just tries to confuse the issue as to cover his false doctrine. Im not going to chase down his post but he did try to claim that the world has been purged from Adams sin by the Cross. Now he did not in anyway suggest that faith was needed and argued against faith, But now he is trying to cover false doctrine by doctrine he knows is acceptable to all.

Well then the whole concept that the Cross is effectual for non-believers is just an error, and some how the "sin" of Adam has been removed from the unwashed is just a false premise. This is my point.

Mitspa, you are not understanding the Gospel, and have been misled in the doctrines. Not that the scriptures are in error. But your understanding of them has led you away from the Gospel.
It is the Gospel that saves; it is the Lord's doctrine that keeps us saved, until the day of His coming.
The cross is "...the power of God unto salvation..."; and it is the testimony of what the Lord Jesus accomplished there. Therefore,
it leads the sinner to a Godly repentance of his sins, to remission of sins, and to the promise of the resurrection in Christ.

Think on these things, Beloved.

Mitspa, you are not understanding the Gospel, and have been misled in the doctrines. Not that the scriptures are in error. But your understanding of them has led you away from the Gospel.
It is the Gospel that saves; it is the Lord's doctrine that keeps us saved, until the day of His coming.
The cross is "...the power of God unto salvation..."; and it is the testimony of what the Lord Jesus accomplished there. Therefore,
it leads the sinner to a Godly repentance of his sins, to remission of sins, and to the promise of the resurrection in Christ.

Think on these things, Beloved.
Well of course I do and am very happy and blessed to have the truth.:D Now what I was trying to do was to question your doctrines on the atonement of Christ, do you believe that Adams sin has been purged from the world, apart from faith in Christ?

He jumps around a lot and makes some very unbiblical points and then when you try to nail him down he just tries to confuse the issue as to cover his false doctrine. Im not going to chase down his post but he did try to claim that the world has been purged from Adams sin by the Cross. Now he did not in anyway suggest that faith was needed and argued against faith, But now he is trying to cover false doctrine by doctrine he knows is acceptable to all.

Mitspa, you should write down any "unbiblical points": and get yourself two unbiased witnesses or three. Now this:
Do you believe that the "original sin" espoused by the catholic church is Biblical? Then you must believe in "purgatory".
Do you believe that the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus on the cross was not enough to forgive Adam?
Do you believe that Abraham did not believe in God's promise: but that onlyfaith in God made him righteous?

Candelario Mario Villa

Well of course I do and am very happy and blessed to have the truth.:D Now what I was trying to do was to question your doctrines on the atonement of Christ, do you believe that Adams sin has been purged from the world, apart from faith in Christ?

Is that what I said? Then post and paste, Mitspa. Simple.
Now I stated my Gospel (which the Apostle Paul taught me): what is your Gospel?

Mitspa, you should write down any "unbiblical points": and get yourself two unbiased witnesses or three. Now this:
Do you believe that the "original sin" espoused by the catholic church is Biblical? Then you must believe in "purgatory".
Do you believe that the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus on the cross was not enough to forgive Adam?
Do you believe that Abraham did not believe in God's promise: but that onlyfaith in God made him righteous?

Candelario Mario Villa
What? Im not talking about the RCC. nor purgatory but strait forward "the atonement" of Christ, is not apart from faith in Christ. No part of it is broken off and given to the world apart from faith.

Your words

Beloved, who was your "mentor"? You judge as if you are the authority, when you don't understand the scripture.
You are in effect saying that the sin of Adam is still rampant: which cannot be true. That sin was resolved at the cross...

Your words
Beloved, who was your "mentor"? You judge as if you are the authority, when you don't understand the scripture.
You are in effect saying that the sin of Adam is still rampant: which cannot be true. That sin was resolved at the cross...

Sin is still running rampant because man was born with the propensity to sin. It was your sin that was rampant in you; and my sin that was rampant in me. Are you saying that the Lamb's sacrifice was insufficient for Adam?

Candelario Mario Villa

Sin is still running rampant because man was born with the propensity to sin. It was your sin that was rampant in you; and my sin that was rampant in me. Are you saying that the Lamb's sacrifice was insufficient for Adam?

Candelario Mario Villa
its dependent upon faith, just like all the atonement. The world has not part in this truth or this cleansing by Christ.

Back