Rekindeling The Reformation

Every doctrine has to first line itself up with the Gospel!

People come knocking at my door; they introduce themselves and try to teach me their doctrine. I always ask: "Yeah, to what Gospel do you ascribe your teachings?
They tell me, "The word of God: the Bible!"
I ask: What is the Gospel?
They answer, "The Bible!"
I say, Yes, the Gospel is IN the Bible. But what IS the Gospel.
They answer,"The Gospel is the Good News!"
I say, Yes, that is a definition for the Gospel...but, what is the Gospel?
They stare at me, looking for an answer in their mind...
Moses said No! Let my people go.
Pharoah told Moses: Take the men and women and children, but the herd stay.
Moses said No! We can't go without the herd, to sacrifice to the lord. Let my people go.
Pharoah told Moses: Get you, your men, and your wives and children and herd out of my face!

Satan says: You go head and repent: but only you.
Let my people go.
Satan says: OK: but only you get to be baptized.
Let my people go.
Satan says: No one else can get the Holy Spirit: it's written in your bylaws!
Let my people go.
Satan says: ALL these people that have the Gospel are liars and cheats!
"You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free...and you shall be free indeed!"

What denomination is truly irrelevant (since Jesus started none of them), but in the experience of many here and myself included (though I love my SDA brothers and sisters who are evangelical in nature and not the followers of the false prophetess), in most cases, whenever an SDA person gets on one of these sites they always pretend another purpose or goal (not saying all or you) but always swing the discussion to keeping the 7th day Sabbath (which they themselves do not keep properly) which does not even appear in the bible until Exodus as part of the covenant agreement with Israel. Now (again I have never seen this as your purpose or intent) I find these discussions useful and educational and edifying to many, other non-SDA believers are aggravated by them. So if you can, pardon Mitspa and others who have fallen for this preconceived intent and deception by some if they appear suddenly suspect...however I would love to discuss this issue with you at length or we can start a specific thread (however on this forum you may get a bit whooped)...any way you believe in one God, in three eternally distinct persons, that the Son was sent and became incarnate, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died and was buried, and bodily rose again and is coming back to take us to be with Him where He will be and to judge the quick and the dead...I know you believe the gospel message that He died for your sins and deliverance from bondage under Satan...so as far as salvation goes I know you are one of the family and I did not intend to incite you or offend you...don't quit posting here it is always good to hear all our perspectives whether ot not we agree with them (thats what discussion forums are all about...iron sharpens iron)'

In His love

Brother Paul

Thank you brother Paul. I consider everyone here family and would not think it of leaving. We are welcome to discuss any point you wish. It might be best to start a new thread.

A few points: I definitely do not lean towards the evangelical perspective. I do believe in the works of the prophetess. I am versed in every argument against my denomination through my studies, although most of them target the prophetess and the arguments tend to be very superficial. I studied most mainstream denominations prior to choosing this one and I believe in its message and purpose. So with that background, I will be happy to pursue further discussion on another thread and/or private chat.

God Bless,
MoG

Thank you and I am sure you are well meaning. A few points, don't you think the idea you are advocating sounds a little ridiculous, even somewhat discriminatory? For example, we still do not know what denomination you are? You did not come into this forum announcing your denomination. The truth is that is perfectly normal and expected behavior. No one expects you to announce what denomination you are affiliated with. But since you asked, I told you and I have NO problem disclosing. In addition, very few people who make Christian videos ever announce what denomination they are in their productions. This is also not realistic and is discriminatory to even expect that from anyone else.

Finally, you are probably repeating the slander that you heard. The truth is there are a lot of challenging messages in scripture. It is extremely unrealistic to expect everyone is going to accept them. The exact opposite in fact. Some will accept it, others will fight against it (if its truth). If its error, it tends to be more easily exposed. In either case, I am happy to set the record straight for you.

One last thing. We are all sentient beings and most people are here are very intelligent about there faith. It is not likely they will be "bamboozled." Those who are honest at heart and want to follow the Lord will search the truth out and I am confident that the Holy Spirit will guide them. That is my conviction at least.

God Bless,
MoG
Well If I put forth a video, you will be well aware of my relation to that video, which goes to my point and the reason I made my first post on this thread. These SDA teachers-preachers never seem to be forth-coming about who they are. This is a sign to me, that they are trying to deceive others in some way. My intent was to say "hey this guy is a SDA, he seems to hiding this fact, so I will expose who he is" Very simple.

Thank you brother Paul. I consider everyone here family and would not think it of leaving. We are welcome to discuss any point you wish. It might be best to start a new thread.

A few points: I definitely do not lean towards the evangelical perspective. I do believe in the works of the prophetess. I am versed in every argument against my denomination through my studies, although most of them target the prophetess and the arguments tend to be very superficial. I studied most mainstream denominations prior to choosing this one and I believe in its message and purpose. So with that background, I will be happy to pursue further discussion on another thread and/or private chat.

God Bless,
MoG
Interesting... I thought you said you where RCC before you "found Jesus"?

Well If I put forth a video, you will be well aware of my relation to that video, which goes to my point and the reason I made my first post on this thread. These SDA teachers-preachers never seem to be forth-coming about who they are. This is a sign to me, that they are trying to deceive others in some way. My intent was to say "hey this guy is a SDA, he seems to hiding this fact, so I will expose who he is" Very simple.

There are a myriad of slanderous videos. If you wish to elucidate what impressed you the most, we can discuss those points. Responding to a video is tedious and not productive let a lone a discussion on a message board.

There are a myriad of slanderous videos. If you wish to elucidate what impressed you the most, we can discuss those points. Responding to a video is tedious and not productive let a lone a discussion on a message board.
Like I said what "impressed" me the most is that this group always seems to try to come into a conversation by stealth and by always pointing the finger at others. Both common traits of the enemy.

Like I said what "impressed" me the most is that this group always seems to try to come into a conversation by stealth and by always pointing the finger at others. Both common traits of the enemy.

I think I know what video your talking about. I If I remember correctly the video has a vintage/ "conspiracy theory" type of quality. So lets make this practical. Assuming you read my previous response, what is an example of this behavior, why is it wrong? If it was you how would you go about it?

Last edited:
I think I know what video your talking about. I If I remember correctly the video has a vintage/ "conspiracy theory" type of tone to it. So lets make this practical. Assuming you read my previous response, what is an example of this behavior, why is it wrong? If it was you how would you go about it?
As the Lord has taught me, when trying to discern spiritual matters, actions are not as important as seeing the motives of the heart. I have posted, concerning this man, that others might consider the source and be informed as to his motives. Now as far as getting into a debate about what he said and when and how he said it? I see no productive purpose in that. I hope you and others in your group would be more forthcoming in the way you enter into the discussions of Gods truth.

As the Lord has taught me, when trying to discern spiritual matters, actions are not as important as seeing the motives of the heart. I have posted, concerning this man, that others might consider the source and be informed as to his motives. Now as far as getting into a debate about what he said and when and how he said it? I see no productive purpose in that. I hope you and others in your group would be more forthcoming in the way you enter into the discussions of Gods truth.

By there fruits you will know them. Indeed. So what is his motive? And what are the proverbial "biblical" bad fruits that you noticed? Also, if you could address the question in the previous post, would appreciate it. This way we stay honest in the discussion and refrain from vague speculation or perhaps misinformed ideas.

By there fruits you will know them. Indeed. So what is his motive? And what are the proverbial "biblical" bad fruits that you noticed? Also, if you could address the question in the previous post, would appreciate it. This way we stay honest in the discussion and refrain from vague speculation or perhaps misinformed ideas.
Maybe one could say what "fruit" is not seen? And again, I see no need point out what is clear to most that reject SDA teaching.
Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance:

God Bless,
MoG

I have actually read almost all her books and one of my favorites was a devotional called "Sons and Daughters of God" (other contributors were included other than just Ellen)....and I thought very highly of some of her practical suggestions for living the Christian life but nonetheless she was an unrepentant false prophetess and as such other things she incited with her spin on prophecy (like the counting of the days and times in Daniel) has led to many cults and some most dangerous to followers.

An earmark of all false prophets in our time seems to be this deception in their mathematical reasoning and calculating, then after they have fleeced the flock and their prophecy fails they claim (as did Rutherford and even Camping in more recent times) a math error and recalculate another date (also getting many to give much to the church which again is never returned) and then when it fails yet again they make up a doctrinal excuse which by then all the brainwashed fall right into...for Rutherford it was a doctrine around how the return had come only He is in a spirit form, for Camping it was due to the error of the church for 2,000 years holding back His coming (now only Campings church is the true church and all others are devilish apostate clones destined to condemnation)...for Ellen it was the investigative judgment which in finality renders the work of the Cross insufficient...

So sure...anytime...I'll start the first thread...

In His love

brother Paul

Back