1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Recently found.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Jzuz111, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Recently found.

I have recently round Jesus and The Lord. I was trick or treating this haloween, and I stopped by at a church. I was inquirous , as I had never been taught religion by my parents. They took me in and told what it was all about. I have gone to church every week since. :D

2. I am so pleased brother! Welcome to the forum. everyone here would be delighted to help you with any questions and/ or prayer requests. You ahve just started the greatest journey a man can undertake!

3. Glad to meet you, JZ~
    That is awesome!

4. cool welcome to the forum :)

5. God Bless you and welcome. There are many Christian brothers and sisters here. I am delighted to hear good news like what you have shared with us.

6. What an awesome story of Jesus " Love. Welcome to the family of God. and also to this online family.

[​IMG]

7. That is so great. Every year we open up our church for a fun time with a totally Christian theme happening. It is mostly for kids but adults come too. I would hope that we are shining Jesus to our community like this church did for you. Hallelujah Jesus loves You and Me.
    gratefulgrace

8. I love that link Vision!:D