Recently found.

Recently found.

I have recently round Jesus and The Lord. I was trick or treating this haloween, and I stopped by at a church. I was inquirous , as I had never been taught religion by my parents. They took me in and told what it was all about. I have gone to church every week since. :D

I am so pleased brother! Welcome to the forum. everyone here would be delighted to help you with any questions and/ or prayer requests. You ahve just started the greatest journey a man can undertake!

God Bless you and welcome. There are many Christian brothers and sisters here. I am delighted to hear good news like what you have shared with us.

I have recently round Jesus and The Lord. I was trick or treating this haloween, and I stopped by at a church. I was inquirous , as I had never been taught religion by my parents. They took me in and told what it was all about. I have gone to church every week since. :D

What an awesome story of Jesus " Love. Welcome to the family of God. and also to this online family.

279bcc2d.gif

That is so great. Every year we open up our church for a fun time with a totally Christian theme happening. It is mostly for kids but adults come too. I would hope that we are shining Jesus to our community like this church did for you. Hallelujah Jesus loves You and Me.
gratefulgrace

Back