Reach One

Dusty

Inactive
Reach One

Acts 16:30-31

30 He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"
31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."

Talking about Paul and Silas in prison and how they praised and worshipped God in spite of being flogged and thrown into prison un justly but not just prison but into an inner part where there was no light and with shackles on their feet,and in spite of all they praised and sang songs to God.

When the earthquake shook the prison and unlocked their chains. If it were me , I would have probably run saying I am free. But no, Paul and Silas stayed because of the jailer who was going to kill himself. What a witness to the jailer as he was saved and he went and told his whole family and they were saved. That is what our commission is to tell one . We never know when we tell that one how many others will be saved.

Lydia in Acts 16 :13 .... Lydia's heart was open and even though she was a very good person and loved God still needed to be saved. And she received Christ as her Saviour.That is why we cannot assume that every one who know God or claims to know God and is religious is saved.

These men displayed the heart of Christ with their lives and not just their words.

Back