Rare Bible study books in the Internet

Rare Bible study books in the Internet

Dear friends,

May I ask you about help and opinions?

Now we open site with faximiles of rare books about the Bible. It has several faximiles yet:

English Hexapla 1841. Greek New Testament according to Scholtz with 6 ancient English translations: Wiclif 1380, Tyndale 1534, Cranmer 1539, Geneva 1557, Rheims 1582, Authorised 1611

Alfred W. Pollard "Records of the English Bible. The Documents Relating to the Translation and Publication of the Bible in English, 1525-1611". Henry Frowde, Oxford University Press, London, 1911

William Jennings, M.A. Lexicon to the Syriac New Testament (Peshitta), The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1926

Massoreth Ha-Massoreth of Elias Levita, being an exposition of the massoretic notes on the Hebrew Bible, or the ancient critical apparatus of the Old Testament in Hebrew, with an English translation, and critical and explanatory notes, by Christian D. Ginsburg, LL. D.

We plan to publish on site another books and write his list in "In progress" sections. I need in information, which books we must publish in first. Which is more needest? I shall be very glad, if you inform me your opinion.

Yours truly, S.F.

Back