Random Thoughts 1.0

I think animals comunicate - my 2 cats are very mouthy when they want food or water. They have me well trained. They have people who they call "dog whisperer" and "horse whisperer". I knew someone who thought he could hear animal thoughts. He told me my cats called me mommy. Which in a way was kinda embaressing because when I talk to my cats, I refer to myself as "mommy". On the other hand - doesn't everyone do that? :) I think Adam & Eve could communicate with animals before the Fall. Coincidently, I watched "Blackfish" this AM - a film produced by CNN. It breaks my heart anew about what humans do to whales - if they aren't killing & eating them, they are enslaving them and wonder why they don't live long/have bent-floppy dorsal fins and occasionally eat a trainer. I think animals were different before the fall and will be again after the 2nd coming. Somethings to look forward to. Animals do the Will of God much better than we humans do - and animals only falter when we mess with them.

Random thought - @dUmPsTeR is your Sabbath Saturday? I would miss you if you leave :cry:

I love critters and I hope to get a kitten or a cat for my wife/fiancé for Christmas. Sadly, the poor kitty we were watching over and feeding that lived in the drainage ditch disappeared the day I was arrested/kid napped a few months ago and we keep looking out the window for him.

I think/believe he has moved on to a better place.

I've not seen this 'black fish' program you mention, but I have heard about it before. I'll check it out.

I think animals have a soul that recognizes another kindred soul. One day I was walking down a path through a park/preserve and I noticed/almost stepped on a butterfly that was in my way and his wings held him down from the dew of the morning. I was able to pick him/her up and set him/her on a flowering plant near by and I noticed he/she was going to be dried out from the morning sun. I mention this not to bring attention to myself, but our Father Who sent us about His business.

Blackfish can be seen on CNN tonight (US anyways - eek it started at 7pm EST which is already 11 mins in). Dinosaur 12 is after at 9. Here is an interview with writer/director Gabriela Cowperthwaite which I haven't watched yet. I couldn't find the film on youtube yet but places like Graboid.com have it for download. (
).

I think my cat, Apache, demanded I take her from the Humane society. She was a runt and she didn't meet the weight requirement so I had to wait 2 weeks for her. When I passed her cage she waved her paw at me and screeched/meowed to beat the band which even the attendant commented on. She wasn't the cutest kitten there and I got a 2nd really cute kitten who died shortly after due to a genetic/passed on disease. Apache is around 12 years old and has had her fat years (I love fat kitties) but is back to scrawny but still scratching.

You were kidnapped???? Tell, tell......

Blackfish can be seen on CNN tonight (US anyways - eek it started at 7pm EST which is already 11 mins in). Dinosaur 12 is after at 9. Here is an interview with writer/director Gabriela Cowperthwaite which I haven't watched yet. I couldn't find the film on youtube yet but places like Graboid.com have it for download. (
).

I think my cat, Apache, demanded I take her from the Humane society. She was a runt and she didn't meet the weight requirement so I had to wait 2 weeks for her. When I passed her cage she waved her paw at me and screeched/meowed to beat the band which even the attendant commented on. She wasn't the cutest kitten there and I got a 2nd really cute kitten who died shortly after due to a genetic/passed on disease. Apache is around 12 years old and has had her fat years (I love fat kitties) but is back to scrawny but still scratching.

You were kidnapped???? Tell, tell......

Just quickly; essentially I was kidnapped because the law isn't followed. It's a long story that I have been investigating and it's amazing how I've been able to find the deceitfulness that is abundant. I'll explain later, but to give you a tip, it's about contracts, signing your name, and not being informed to said contracts.

The constitution, how it has been ratified, and who is actually running things(countries). (money and bankers)

I'll check out your links and thank you.

There are 2 other cats that live just outside our door and I scratch/pet them on their noggin, and the next door neighbor lets them into his place and feeds them. I want to get that flea stuff you put on the back of their heads/neck because they have scratcez* and I don't let them into our place because I fear the little critters. It's a long story that I'll cut short.

Just quickly; essentially I was kidnapped because the law isn't followed. It's a long story that I have been investigating and it's amazing how I've been able to find the deceitfulness that is abundant. I'll explain later, but to give you a tip, it's about contracts, signing your name, and not being informed to said contracts.

The constitution, how it has been ratified, and who is actually running things(countries). (money and bankers)

I'll check out your links and thank you.

There are 2 other cats that live just outside our door and I scratch/pet them on their noggin, and the next door neighbor lets them into his place and feeds them. I want to get that flea stuff you put on the back of their heads/neck because they have scratcez* and I don't let them into our place because I fear the little critters. It's a long story that I'll cut short.

Yeah - fleas suck! I'm hyper allergic to them. Little known fact - cats can die from prolonged exposure to fleas.Advantage is a brand that is expensive but works!

Your story sounds interesting. All my stories are long. I include your household in my prayers.

Back