1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Random Question?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Shavaughn, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!
    Just a random question that I thought I might put out there...[​IMG]

Question: Were Adam or Eve created with a belly button?

The answer may not be clearly defined in scripture so please include the process of how you came to your conclusion...( Just for fun)

Shalom, Shav
  2. I don't know. I wasn't ther. You see, I am old, but not quite that old. [​IMG]
    Mr. Black and GodSpeaks say Amen and like this.
  3. Lol Love!!!

Why not give it a shot anyway. :)

Kol Tuv, Shav
  4. Okay, my guess is YES. Adam and Eve were created with belly buttons. [​IMG]
  5. Now you've gotta show the process of how you came to this conclusion...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Hehe!

6. If you go with the classic creation story, I'd have to say probably not. If Adam, as most assume, was created as a fully formed adult human being, there would have been no umbilical scar, which is what a bellybutton is. And Eve, being formed from a rib, wouldn't have had one either. And, since they were naked, they didn't need anything in which to store lint. [​IMG]
    GodSpeaks likes this.
  7. Lol Rumely! [​IMG]

Well said!

Sheh-Elohim Yivarech Otcha, Shav
  8. Because we are all born with belly buttons.
  9. no. because like Rumely said, they were created as adults so since they were not born in the usual way they wouldn't have one.

But we will never know for sure if they only wear robes in heaven and never wear hip huggers. and midriff shirts [​IMG]
  10. Lol...Hi Godspeaks!

I was going to make an attempt to refute this [just for fun] but in hindsight...there is no way that I can : ) and there is no other way to presume otherwise. [based on the evidence that we have before us - which is very little]

Amen and bless you!
  11. You know, that's a good question. I have no clue. I'm still trying to figure out why men have nipples. No, seriously....