Rainbows

I think that rainbow may be also a message from God to you when you are praying about something and waiting for God´s reply.

We have had plenty rain the last week, we could have almost lived in the UK man.
One day after returning from work, my wife told me about the double rainbow out in the sky. She told me what excitement the kids had, because I do not think they saw that as yet, and one afternoon driving home I also noted a rainbow to the South out to see, and it was so clear and beautiful - you cannot ignore the beauty of our God's creation in that one thing alone.
It is a great reminder, but I'm not aware of any special meaning otherwise now in 2015.

Rainbows are just as @Juk said, a promise that God won't flood the world again. He didn't say anything about not using fire though, which is what's coming next.

Reactions: Juk
God always sends me rainbows. To me its like Hes saying, dont give up hope! Also...this is the way...walk in it.

Reactions: Juk
It isn't fitting to get all mystic about the rainbow and God's message to us all in it, which is the same:

Genesis 9:13-17
I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. 14 When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, 15 and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. 16 When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.” 17 Then God said to Noah, “Yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant I am confirming with all the creatures on earth.”

It isn't fitting to get all mystic about the rainbow and God's message to us all in it, which is the same:

Genesis 9:13-17
I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. 14 When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, 15 and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. 16 When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.” 17 Then God said to Noah, “Yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant I am confirming with all the creatures on earth.”

I agree.

Back