1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Radio and TV section

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, May 17, 2008.

1. Radio and TV section

I just added a 'Radio and TV' section to CFS. You will able to access it from the golden navigation bar on top. If you would like see your favorite online radio station added to the list, reply below and I'll add them when I get some time. :)
  2. Music, Bible readings etc are added to the list. It's really useful. Check it out.
  3. Thank you Jeff
  4. [​IMG]Jeff, for making this forum such a wonderful place to be, and for all the hard work you do here! You are always looking out for us and coming up with new stuff that makes this such a blessing to be at![​IMG]
  5. :jesus-sign:All praises to Jesus for making it happen. :jesus-sign:
  6. Jeff - and anyone who uses Windows Media Player to access this type of streaming audio:

If you want a much higher quality audio reproduction than what Media Player can deliver, use WINAMP to process this audio stream. The WINAMP console is FREE and has a graphic equalizer - the same as most high end home stereo equipment. You will be very satisfied if you compare Media Player audio to that provided by WINAMP. I run the PC audio output into a high end 5.1 Dolby system here in the Rectory office and the quality and frequency response is far greater than just using Windows Media Player.

The download site is located here for the free console:

Winamp Media Player - MP3, Multimedia, and Music Player

7. Thanks Jeff! Praise God!