Qustions on God and Suicide

Bless you and thanks for the update sister. I also pray the you feel better and the pain has subsided.

Take care,

Godbe4me

:groupray: Continuing in prayer for you, sister Opalina... Blessings to you.

Opalina,

We're so glad you're back on! :D

I came on the other night to post here, but Bondman said you were gone now and not posting. So all I could do was pray.

This may seem strange but this what I had intended to say to you if you had still been here:

" Do realize how bad your friend would feel if you do this?"

Then I read late last night you come back and told us this!

She said "That is the way I would feel if you killed yourself"

Thank you Jesus that our Sister came back with this wonderful revelation. Opalina, if you ever need to talk, please pm me. We so want you to be ok hun. We truly do care.

God bless you, keep taking one day at a time, one moment at a time. When you feel completely depressed close your eyes and picture yourself sitting on the lap of the Lord...he has his loving arms wrapped around you and he's kissing the top of your head. He's your Father and He loves you so much!

Hugs, Cheri
s

Just checking in. I feel a lot better this morning. I think the meds may have finally begun to kick in. :)

I'll be in touch. I'm off to see my counselor.

God bless, God is keeping and protecting you and I thank Him for that. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Thank You Jesus that Opalina is still alive and with us this day. We thank You that the medication is working. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

God bless,

Godbe4me

Opalina,

I have a 29 year old son with a mental illness.

He accepted the Lord when he was 8 years old,and rededicated his life about a year ago.

I know the Lord has a 'perfect plan' for him; even though the world sees different...

He never thinks about suicide,but when he doesn't take his meds, he becomes soo confuse as he could be hurt...

It's hard for someone like him to go to the hospital,but he did....

It was the 'best' thing we ever did...

He was diagnose with his disease,and his meds does soo much for him...

Please, please seek professional help...

God does have a plan for your life; just as he has a plan for my son's life.

It's just up to him to seek the Lord's plan.

Everyone is praying for you,and please pray for my son, Jaret...

~Jeani

Well, i am still here. but i feel wretched. all i did all day was lie in bed, too depressed to move. i really wish i could kill myself, but im dedicated to not doing that. i am not looking forward to getting through christmas, and im typing this wiyh one hand bc it hurts so much,

sorry for the negativity

It's alright! You've got reason to be negative! We want to know how you are, and you're telling us, so it's good, hon!

Depression is a truly wretched thing! My Beloved had years of it some time back, and still has to work hard not to go into depression during tough times.

We fully empathise about how you're feeling, and we love you, and want you to be able to improve!

If you need to talk AT ANY TIME over Christmas, please make contact. Maybe send me your time zone so I can tell you when we could connect (we mostly keep rather crazy hours because our sleep cycles are messed up by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).

With all of our love for now!!! Praying much for you!!

- BM and his Love

I haven't heard from Opalina for a couple of days over Christmas, so don't know anything of how she's going.

Continuing prayer, of course!

- BM

We will continue in prayer sister. Don't you give up or give in. Just ask God to see you through and He will.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Hi. I just got home. I was at my mom's for Christmas and today, and haven't had access to a computer. Christmas was nice. I went to see the movie Avatar - good movie.

I am ok. Still feeling pretty low, and still in alot of pain with my hand,but I'm hanging in there.

Will be going out tomorrow to go with my parents to take my grandma back home (a three hour drive each way) I'll check in when I get back.

Hi. I just got home. I was at my mom's for Christmas and today, and haven't had access to a computer. Christmas was nice. I went to see the movie Avatar - good movie.

I am ok. Still feeling pretty low, and still in alot of pain with my hand,but I'm hanging in there.

Will be going out tomorrow to go with my parents to take my grandma back home (a three hour drive each way) I'll check in when I get back.

WONDERFUL to hear from you, hon! I wasn't sure that you'd want to spend Christmas with your folks, so have been a little concerned about you (okay, maybe more than a little...).

But I'm so, so glad that you had a nice Christmas!! Beloved and I perfectly understand that with your illhealth, just because something was 'nice', does NOT mean that everything in your life is suddenly 'great'! It's all relative, isn't it (along with changeable!), and healthy people often don't get this at all.

I really do hope that hand of yours gets better soon! - as if you needed THAT added into everything else!

Love and blessings as always, dear one!

- BM and Mrs

Wonderful news!!!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time with your family. You know I want to see that movie "Avatar" Thanks for letting me know that it was a good movie. I will pray that God takes the pain away from your hand sister. You take care and please know that God Loves You!!!

God bless,

Godbe4me

Taking home my grandma turned out to be an all day thing. I am back home now. I am still feeing very depressed, but I'm seeing my doctor today. I will keep updating.

Back