Questions

Blessings everyone, the baptism went well. Full submersion in the Pacific Ocean. The oddest thing happened, in which I couldn't even feel the temperature of the water. I had so much adrenaline in me. When I went down and as I was coming up, I had this feeling that I can't quite put my finger on that came over me....best way to describe it, is being cleansed. As if I had an awakening and that my eyes were finally open.

I have a long story on what happened leading up to the baptism (it wasn't fun), but will choose to focus on the positive. I will say, however, that God truly orchestrated that day perfectly, but that the enemy tried to tear me down a few days leading up and even an hour leading to my baptism. Nevertheless, it was an absolutely magical moment that I will never forget. I am so happy that I decided to move forward in my walk with the Lord and implement this act of obedience. So many people where there as bystanders, along with their family and friends, including my mother and family friend of 15+ years.

Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, positive thoughts, and love~~

Yes! it is that 'indescribable something' I was thinking of. Thank you so much for sharing, and I am positive our Lord will continue to guide you and bless you. As the pastor who dunked me said, and so I will echo to you...."watch out for Satan now" Don't think now that you are 'bullet proof'...I did and walked straight into a solid right hook from Satan:oops:.

Yes! it is that 'indescribable something' I was thinking of. Thank you so much for sharing, and I am positive our Lord will continue to guide you and bless you. As the pastor who dunked me said, and so I will echo to you...."watch out for Satan now" Don't think now that you are 'bullet proof'...I did and walked straight into a solid right hook from Satan:oops:.

Put on your armor: Ephesians 6:10-18

Everyday.

Back