Questions for Americans - From Africa with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are so heavenly minded that you can't live in the now and tackle problems in the now then I don't know Lanolin.

Now me, I know I am not in heaven yet. So until such time I will continue to work, do business and do what it takes to my my country free from abusers. Especially financially.

This has NOTHING to do with race.

I don't find self righteous platitudes laced with hate & jealousy enlightening or heavenly minded. Just my opinion. We live in the world and have to be aware of it.

sorry, what is CERN?

As far as I can make out...

CERN is the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire). Its complex houses a few particle accelerators (whatever they may be) , the best known of which is The Large Hadron Collider.

The full members of CERN are Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia and Israel.

A side development of CERN was the World Wide Web, ie. the system for the web pages we view using the Internet.

As far as I can make out...

CERN is the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire). Its complex houses a few particle accelerators (whatever they may be) , the best known of which is The Large Hadron Collider.

The full members of CERN are Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia and Israel.

A side development of CERN was the World Wide Web, ie. the system for the web pages we view using the Internet.

CERN used to be thought of as research facility for the benefit of all mankind. The truth is, it's scientists are doing nefarious work, attempting to find the next weapon after nuclear and antimatter. I have done research into this, which I dare not repeat, and I think it is enough to say that only God can limit their program. {The Holy Spirit is our best defense against the demons who know all about Dark Matter.}

Francis Drake, on this Forum, has already been threatened with death for speaking out against God's enemies. God protected him, PTL!

CERN is the European particle accelerator. It's Large Hadron Collider is supposed to rip a hole in Space-Time, allowing aliens (demons) to pass through to our side. The purpose is to gain as much technical knowledge the demons can provide: about how to build even more destructive devices. The demons have access to all human knowledge from the beginning. But they will exact a high price for that knowledge. It says in Daniel, there will be a time when knowledge is abundant: we are living in that time right now.
I'm really sorry, but you've been reading way too much cheap SCI FI.
Demons can stroll over to our side any time they please, they have the run of the place.
Demons and devils have very little interest in human technology. They have a very medieval view of things.
Mass destruction kills the virtuous along with the evil, and they want the virtuous stuck here long enough to be corrupted.
Nukes are as destructive as anything needs to be, but they pale in comparison to natural disasters.
You should be much more concerned about those.

I'm really sorry, but you've been reading way too much cheap SCI FI.
Demons can stroll over to our side any time they please, they have the run of the place.
Demons and devils have very little interest in human technology. They have a very medieval view of things.
Mass destruction kills the virtuous along with the evil, and they want the virtuous stuck here long enough to be corrupted.
Nukes are as destructive as anything needs to be, but they pale in comparison to natural disasters.
You should be much more concerned about those.
I stand corrected! The important thing is to love God and neighbor.

I would say that there appear to be "rules" under which the demonic spirit can operate. My understanding of evil/demonic spirits is that they are nephilim -- half human and half fallen seed. One could say that the demonic/luciferian lead has always traded with man for knowledge. Before the flood they traded heavenly secrets for women. After the flood, they were still trading secrets for whatever their agenda called for. Technology=knowledge. They continue to do their trades. The concerns about CERN are they are opening the Abyss and allowing those demonics that were contained. It's all in scripture and I do not consider that sci-fi. And I'm a big sci-fi fan.

I would say trust the lord and his righteousness, seek him first and evrything will be added unto you, rather than go look at what the world is doing.

Its boring. Sorry. If youve come out of the world theres no way you would ever want to go back.

jesus kingdom is a heavenly kingdom. if you are dissing Jesus Kingdom..then Im sorry for you.
You love the world more than you admit.

Jesus does not care what type of car you drive. As long as it goes I would say.
If you cant love your neighbour and spew hatred about some tribe thats not your own stealing your diamonds...really, that isnt edifying at all.

jesus kingdom is a heavenly kingdom. if you are dissing Jesus Kingdom..then Im sorry for you.
You love the world more than you admit.

Jesus does not care what type of car you drive. As long as it goes I would say.
If you cant love your neighbour and spew hatred about some tribe thats not your own stealing your diamonds...really, that isnt edifying at all.

Lanolin it's ok.

It's all in scripture and I do not consider that sci-fi. And I'm a big sci-fi fan.

Sci-fi all the way. Can't help but think of The Avengers (think its 2 or something). And when Loci invites over his forces from that other world through that portal, and all you see is a dark world streaming in through that hole in the sky. The depiction graphically fits, as in it kind of makes sense for me.

CERN used to be thought of as research facility for the benefit of all mankind. The truth is, it's scientists are doing nefarious work, attempting to find the next weapon after nuclear and antimatter.

I'm not sure I buy this scale scientific conspiracy anyway but people usually to want to survive the effects of their creations.

A friend of mine has suggested to me that there is a fair amount of interest in "genetic weapons". That is if you may be able to target something peculiar to your enemies. That way, you might be able to incapacitate (or worse) the opposition while your side is unaffected.

I've really no idea what may or may not happen in this area though.

Sci-fi all the way. Can't help but think of The Avengers (think its 2 or something). And when Loci invites over his forces from that other world through that portal, and all you see is a dark world streaming in through that hole in the sky. The depiction graphically fits, as in it kind of makes sense for me.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well....when you put it that way. Actually, I was reminded recently of a sci-fi classic, "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke, where the "mentors" of the human race were aliens who looked like devils. Maybe sci-fi truth??

The song reminds me where my true happiness lies....in Christ. :love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well....when you put it that way. Actually, I was reminded recently of a sci-fi classic, "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke, where the "mentors" of the human race were aliens who looked like devils. Maybe sci-fi truth??

The song reminds me where my true happiness lies....in Christ. :love:

Lol cute song.

Anyways I don't think the genius behind these monstrous or aliens creations is solely from simple human minds. Aliens looking like Devils or hybrids (half human half cow) or whatever. They must have got their inspiration from somewhere.

What worries me when they make these movies is if they saw this stuff for real in some lab experiment or something

This topic has been well discussed and, in the opinion of the Moderators, nothing further is to be gained.

The thread will now be closed.

If a member feels they have something to add which would advance the discussion, they are encouraged to contact a member of the Moderator/Administrator staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back