Questions for Americans - From Africa with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Td Jakes and Benny Have said many things that are against direct scripture. Kathryn Kulman also had some questionable doctrinal ideas.

I encourage you to look into their preaching vs what the word actually means. I personally do not know about Mark Driscoll or Dave, but do the same with them as you would any other teacher.

Amen my brother. "Questionable" is being very loving of you!!!

I would add to that, heresy would in fact be closer tot he truth.

From......http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/bhinn.html
In accordance with CFS rules we must we carful to not the source of all comments made by others so that we can aleays verify the truth instead of made up stories. That being the case, in an April 7, 1991 sermon, Hinn revealed that he periodically visits Kuhlman's grave and that he is one of the few with a key to gain access to it. He also visits Aimee's grave, where he says: "I felt a terrific anointing ... I was shaking all over ... trembling under the power of God ... `Dear God,' I said, `I feel the anointing.' ... I believe the anointing has lingered over Aimee's body."

He is seeking and saying that he is gaining power/anointing from the dead. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON THIS. Do the work yourselves and draw your own conclusion.

What does the Bible say about this practice of speaking with the dead in Deut. 18:10-14..........
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 11 or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God".

Klub be careful who you judge and claim to be false. That is all I am going to say. Be careful for you tread on thin ice big time.
God Bless

Jim, it takes no time or effort whatsoever to find comments made by those who stretch the truth of God's Word. With today's social media and networking it is no problem to recall things said or written by others.

To base my claims on biblical truths is treading on a lot thicker ice than taking everything a man says as truth. I'll follow the doctrines of the bible that I know are true. Not the teachings of a man who had time and time again been a wrong.

Stay with it Klub!!! If anyone teaches heresy it must be exposed. My only thought is to always note the source and actual words said. THEN it is up to individuals to make sense of the statements made.

IF the ole major said on this site that Jesus did not die on the cross but was taken down and whisked away by the disciples, how long would it be before people would be saying on this web site that I was a heretic and false teacher? An hour...2, 3. ?????

Now suppose a month from now the ole Major comes along and says......: " I did not say that".

Would Billy and Sally, and Joe and Bob along with everyone respond with..........
"YES you did, on June 12th, 2015 @ 1:00 P.M. on page 3 of the thread concerning the Death of Jesus, YOU said ...............".

AND they should respond just like that!!!!! IMHO! We must OWN what we say when we say it. The days are over when a man can say heresy and then not be called out on it.

It means that he is a false prophet and is to be let known so he does not lead others into false teaching. To say nothing is turning a blind eye to a blatant heresy, if nothing is said, surely he will never repent.
If nothing was said, Martin Luther would have never stood against the evils in front of him.

Correct!

Long before good ol George was around God made a covenant with this land.
This country was founded or formed through the Holy Spirit's leading.
it was a masonic bible he swore and oath on! Freemasons are not christians! That's not the same as a covenant!!!

Where is the covenant??
God made a covenant with believers, not land, and the land is the holy land, not america.
Everywhere else is covered by the covenant with mankind from Noah, the rainbow covenant.

Do we just ignore what is stated in print, books and sermons which can all be verified as legitimate comments?????

Jim, is that really what you think we all should do??? Say nothing and leave it unchallenged?

Major there is a propper way a biblical way and blasting others in forums and on web sites and you tube is not it. The other part is this - many in here who judge so much have very little to no understanding of His written word. They exchange spiritual understanding for human reasoning and gosip.

Like I said - there will be way to many people shocked to find out they judged wrongly.
God Bless

it was a masonic bible he swore and oath on! Freemasons are not christians! That's not the same as a covenant!!!

Where is the covenant??
God made a covenant with believers, not land, and the land is the holy land, not america.
Everywhere else is covered by the covenant with mankind from Noah, the rainbow covenant.

Lanolin chill out girl -
How about before you go on about covenants you go get some understanding on what a covenant is and how they were and are made. Then you wont be speaking such as this.
God Bless

Major there is a propper way a biblical way and blasting others in forums and on web sites and you tube is not it. The other part is this - many in here who judge so much have very little to no understanding of His written word. They exchange spiritual understanding for human reasoning and gosip.

Like I said - there will be way to many people shocked to find out they judged wrongly.
God Bless

I agree and for me, I was not referring to gossip or you tube. "Klub" was posting what is already proven to be correct and recorded by news outlets so the action is not in question at all. The information available is public record and gossip is not the issue and to be totally honest, how and what someone does or does not know about Scripture is not the point at all, in my humble opinion.

I do not know anything about rocket science and going into space. BUT I have stood on the shore at Cap Canaveral several times and watched the rockets take off. I know what I saw, and heard so the element of gossip and human reasoning did not apply.

I agree and for me, I was not referring to gossip or you tube. "Klub" was posting what is already proven to be correct and recorded by news outlets so the action is not in question at all. The information available is public record and gossip is not the issue and to be totally honest, how and what someone does or does not know about Scripture is not the point at all, in my humble opinion.

I do not know anything about rocket science and going into space. BUT I have stood on the shore at Cap Canaveral several times and watched the rockets take off. I know what I saw, and heard so the element of gossip and human reasoning did not apply.

News outlets ? Really ? Brother here is the deal - if a born again believer is going to judge another servant of God they better be walking a faultless life. Everything they say and stand for better be 110 percent correct in the eyes of God and I am talking about spiritual under standing of Hos written word.

Now then if one looks to everything these accusers post- say and agree with then it is clear they are not in-line to make such judgment calls.
So where is it that God has instructed His children to speak out against His ?

Now then if one looks to everything these accusers post- say and agree with then it is clear they are not in-line to make such judgment calls.
So where is it that God has instructed His children to speak out against His ?

In regards to youtube (and I'm assuming you are talking about me in your post) both John MacArthur and Benny Hinn have their videos posted and one can see for themselves who speaks according to scripture and who does not.

Gal 1:1
Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
Gal 1:2
And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
Gal 1:3
Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5
To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

No wonder america is screwed. pardon my language.

Hey Lanolin,
Hope your good.

America holds a key prophetic position biblically. Whatever she goes through is a stage indicative of the times (either bygone, current or to come).

I like to see her as a litmus test. God did not always abandon for ever though He punished sin faithfully. After all, He chastises the one He loves.

I am no bible scholar, but even I can see that the current events and their interrelationship are spookily coincidental. I know God is up to something.

The good thing about this forum, is that we have the wealth of knowledge and resources from those who have gone really deep in the word of God. So you get to learn a lot.

In my view though, there is something about America and Israel and I just can't shake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back