Questions for Americans - From Africa with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish Catcher Jim,

My brother, in Christ.

If my post made you feel like getting a drink of water please forgive me. That was not the intention.

The ones who got my point and did not see it is one big attempt to compare America etc etc (which is just plain tacky, lame and unfair)

They all know one thing. America guys, like it or not, is like a barometer for the rest of the world.

If it happens in your country then it's just a matter of time before my country legalises crap. (Excuse the French but I am genuinely hurt over here - IN AFRICA!)

the problem is most of this is all from human understanding and humans think they know from their understanding. Most claim God is not speaking and this is simply not true for it is MEN who are NOT listening.

Scriptures says Not the angels nor the Son which is Jesus know the day when He is going to send Jesus for us. So all these speculations of months and times and dates are far fetched. I do not care how smart you think you are ( any person ) or how much you think you uncovered searching scriptures and reading mans writings - you dont know anything - All we can any one can know is time is drawing down. We can read the signs and compare them to the times spoken of in the scriptures and that is it. No man will ever figure out when this will be over and done with.

God brought this country - USA into being by and through those who listened to the Holy Spirit and wanted a land where God and His ways ruled and they could live as His word said to. God made a covenant with these people ( the usa ) God will not break this covenant either. You can guess and believe all the things you want but God will restore this country unto His People - It does not take a revolution or war or 50 years.

What is meant by restore ? Give Back- Many Christians will be a part of this and many will be too busy thinking they know what is best and getting caught up in the going on's of this world.

So to say I am defensive and need to change how I view what is written here is crazy.
God Bless
Jim

the problem is most of this is all from human understanding and humans think they know from their understanding. Most claim God is not speaking and this is simply not true for it is MEN who are NOT listening.

Scriptures says Not the angels nor the Son which is Jesus know the day when He is going to send Jesus for us. So all these speculations of months and times and dates are far fetched. I do not care how smart you think you are ( any person ) or how much you think you uncovered searching scriptures and reading mans writings - you dont know anything - All we can any one can know is time is drawing down. We can read the signs and compare them to the times spoken of in the scriptures and that is it. No man will ever figure out when this will be over and done with.

God brought this country - USA into being by and through those who listened to the Holy Spirit and wanted a land where God and His ways ruled and they could live as His word said to. God made a covenant with these people ( the usa ) God will not break this covenant either. You can guess and believe all the things you want but God will restore this country unto His People - It does not take a revolution or war or 50 years.

What is meant by restore ? Give Back- Many Christians will be a part of this and many will be too busy thinking they know what is best and getting caught up in the going on's of this world.

So to say I am defensive and need to change how I view what is written here is crazy.
God Bless
Jim

Hi Jim!

Thank you for defending the Truth! Whenever I read your posts I know I'm getting the pure word...You have never been defensive; keep up the good work!

Hi Jim!

Thank you for defending the Truth! Whenever I read your posts I know I'm getting the pure word...You have never been defensive; keep up the good work!
Thank You Penion,
I am not above making mistakes or missing it now and again. I try to hold back from speaking on things I have not already been looking into. I trust Gods word over mans understanding and allow the Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me in His truth which means I dont except things just because they sound good or so and so says it.

Keep seeking His truth my friend
God Bless
Jim

Be careful what you wish for. Texas was in a drought for almost 5 years and it got it all back in 5 days!! Just say'en :p

Hi Abdicate!

Because of our drought that started here three years ago, the Wild Fire season has a long run. Northern and Southern California are becoming wastelands! Like Texas, we often "recover" with torrential rainfall and the flooding that goes with it.

There is another rainfall that comes down from heaven. All of God's blessings and encouragements! How refreshing is His "rain!" Thank you, Abdicate, for your faithfulness to this forum.

Hi Abdicate!

Because of our drought that started here three years ago, the Wild Fire season has a long run. Northern and Southern California are becoming wastelands! Like Texas, we often "recover" with torrential rainfall and the flooding that goes with it.

There is another rainfall that comes down from heaven. All of God's blessings and encouragements! How refreshing is His "rain!" Thank you, Abdicate, for your faithfulness to this forum.
Thanks and I agree. May the Lord prepare our hearts. :)

Hi Abdicate!

Our God Reigns over the nations - Psalm 47:8

"You Reign" William Murphy Lyrics

[Chorus:]
My God Reigns
Our God Reigns
Lord You Reign Above Every name

My God Reigns
Our God Reigns

With Power and Majesty
Dominion Authority
You Reign

My God Reigns
Our God Reigns

My God Reigns
Our God Reigns

With Power and Majesty
Dominion Authority
You Reign

God Bless
Jim

I whole heartedly agree! But I know we won't be restored to where we once were. Even though Nineveh repented for Jonah, they returned to their evil ways and were wiped off the planet in a flood. September 2015 will prove me right or wrong on the judgment part.

There are only three things that can happen from here on out: Restore, Reform, or Renew. The only way to restore things back to the way things were is via civil war and subjugation – not what I want and not what we need. We don’t have 50 years to fix this.

Currently we’re already in the midst of a reformation – for the bad. Indeed the foundation was changed – not by Obama only, but since 1963 when prayer was outlawed. It’s taken just over 50 years to get to this point where abortion is legal, gay marriage is legal, judicial system is writing laws, congress does nothing to keep the other two powers in check, the militarization of our police force, and privacy is gone. It was so slowly eroded that it can’t be brought back quick enough. We’re already over that cliff falling.

We need a Godly renewal, not behavioral modification and more prisons, but a heart transformation and freedom to serve God. We can only go forward as individuals. The individual must be healed first, then church must be healed, then the various states, and then only with a revival and repentance can we hope for the nation to be renewed. Until those that represent us repent, we will only receive God’s judgment. The die was cast in 2000 when half the country chose wrong over right (Gore won the populous vote), not that Bush was right, but then only 52% of eligible voters bothered to vote! That means 48% were on the sidelines which counts towards the wrong direction. This comes to 74% of the country didn’t choose correctly. I’m not cursing American, nor am I judging America, I’m stating the facts. Lenard Revenhill preached in the 1950’s to have America repent and wrote a book called “America is too Young to Die”. He was right, and now, life support is failing.

So first question i have is what happens in Sept.?

As i agree that this country will not ever go back to the way it was(praise God for some reasons), to many things are different and the past is always the past....its never the future. People learn from mistakes and technology is still advancing, however i do believe that there is going to be an outpouring of the power and spirit of God like never before. So the scripture where sin abounds grace much more abounds is put into effect. Yes there are a lot of bad things happening, but the Godly things are just beginning to explode. Things like the tent anointing is back, and the fact that we as The Body Of Christ still have an opportunity to pray for God to get someone in every office of government that will vote according to their Godly convictions. Its time to stand up and be accounted for and not allow the things of this world to cause us to be like them. Its time to truly stand out in a good and Godly way. Its time to use our God given authority, to dominate this land like God desired for us to in the beginning, and take back this world for the glory of God!

This is something that is dependant upon the power of God. The only part that the Believer plays is in seeking the face of God, and praying and trusting Him by Faith to move as He said He would. Its time to get our Bibles out and stand upon the promises of God, in Faith. The time for the past is gone. No one can ever bring the past to the present. Paul even said that this one thing that i do is forgetting the past and striving for the future. We as The Body of Christ have a future. The gospel up until now has not been preached. Yes condemnation and hell fire and brimstone, hate, and we are just filty rotten sinners has been preached....but that is not the gospel. The gospel is the good news of Jesus and the anointing that God placed upon Him and the love and wonderful works that He did under the direction and power of the Holy Spirit.

Do you really honestly think that God is done? There are how many million people on this earth....and about a 5th of them are Believers. Do you really think that this number is satisfactory to God? And just to add a little spice to the mix...how many of the Believers on this earth Truly Believe that God honestly loves them? Not just that He is waiting to zap them for making a mistake? How many are truly living by faith every day? The numbers are low and The Body is displayed incorrectly everywhere. God desires that we all truly know that we are loved and His power is going to be displayed so mightily that the people that have fallen away, or have dragged their feet in believing will be rushing to see what is going on. The truth of God's Word is growing, and the lies that the church have grabbed ahold of are being broken.

Blessings

So first question i have is what happens in Sept.?

As i agree that this country will not ever go back to the way it was(praise God for some reasons), to many things are different and the past is always the past....its never the future. People learn from mistakes and technology is still advancing, however i do believe that there is going to be an outpouring of the power and spirit of God like never before. So the scripture where sin abounds grace much more abounds is put into effect. Yes there are a lot of bad things happening, but the Godly things are just beginning to explode. Things like the tent anointing is back, and the fact that we as The Body Of Christ still have an opportunity to pray for God to get someone in every office of government that will vote according to their Godly convictions. Its time to stand up and be accounted for and not allow the things of this world to cause us to be like them. Its time to truly stand out in a good and Godly way. Its time to use our God given authority, to dominate this land like God desired for us to in the beginning, and take back this world for the glory of God!

This is something that is dependant upon the power of God. The only part that the Believer plays is in seeking the face of God, and praying and trusting Him by Faith to move as He said He would. Its time to get our Bibles out and stand upon the promises of God, in Faith. The time for the past is gone. No one can ever bring the past to the present. Paul even said that this one thing that i do is forgetting the past and striving for the future. We as The Body of Christ have a future. The gospel up until now has not been preached. Yes condemnation and hell fire and brimstone, hate, and we are just filty rotten sinners has been preached....but that is not the gospel. The gospel is the good news of Jesus and the anointing that God placed upon Him and the love and wonderful works that He did under the direction and power of the Holy Spirit.

Do you really honestly think that God is done? There are how many million people on this earth....and about a 5th of them are Believers. Do you really think that this number is satisfactory to God? And just to add a little spice to the mix...how many of the Believers on this earth Truly Believe that God honestly loves them? Not just that He is waiting to zap them for making a mistake? How many are truly living by faith every day? The numbers are low and The Body is displayed incorrectly everywhere. God desires that we all truly know that we are loved and His power is going to be displayed so mightily that the people that have fallen away, or have dragged their feet in believing will be rushing to see what is going on. The truth of God's Word is growing, and the lies that the church have grabbed ahold of are being broken.

Blessings
Now you done preached me happy !! Glory to God in the Highest ! God can do more with little then man can with a lot.
God Bless
Jim

:unsure::unsure:

Messiah hi,
Thank you for your reply. You are right. My question only came from that ruling passed a cross the 50 states. As in how does it feel now that they are blatantly starting to display their sin? Are you free to say you don't want this ruling? Can you openly just tell someone that this stuff is ungodly? I remember seeing a Christian baker over there being taken to court because they wouldn't bake a cake displaying the gay agenda - and everyone was like how could they be so Judgemental and self righteous by not baking the cake and yadi yada. Not sure what the outcome of the case was.

We know, the world per the prophecy is in groans before Daddy God comes back. It's expected.

For me I geuss my shock to that ruling passed came because it was a wake up call that I need to fasten my faith up. The time is coming were lukewarm Christianity will pale in comparison to the blatant sin - this was just such a call for me - sniff sniff

I mean no disrespect...but in your post you act like this is something new. Sin (not just the gay stuff) has been getting worse and worse. It is getting more and more public. The disrespect for the authorities is growing to where the people committing the crimes are being bold enough to try to take a police officers gun, or even just slap him or disobey them while they are told to stop. And in Romans 13:3 it says that if we want to live in peace and without fear, we should be obedient.

And yes you are right that now is the time to stop being luke warm. Its time to pray that the power of the Holy Spirit come upon us and bring us boldness to preach the good news of Jesus Christ, in love. This has not been done by most of the Body Of Christ before. Only hate for the sinner, and turn or burn has been preached. The Body Of Christ is so anemic right now, that we all need to turn off the tv and spend as much time studying the Word of God as we can. Learning to stand up for what is right in a loving way....without worrying about our feelings being hurt, or all of our friends walking away from us.

We are the ambassadors for Christ (or the anointing) in this earth and if we don't give the Word of God a voice....no one will. God has given us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19 and Romans 10:15). That means that each one of us (The Body Of Christ) has a mandate to take the burden removing, yolk destroying anointing of the good news to every person on this earth. And as Hebrews 6:12 says its time to be Not slothful about doing what God has called each one of us to do.

Blessings

I mean no disrespect...but in your post you act like this is something new. Sin (not just the gay stuff) has been getting worse and worse. It is getting more and more public. The disrespect for the authorities is growing to where the people committing the crimes are being bold enough to try to take a police officers gun, or even just slap him or disobey them while they are told to stop. And in Romans 13:3 it says that if we want to live in peace and without fear, we should be obedient.

And yes you are right that now is the time to stop being luke warm. Its time to pray that the power of the Holy Spirit come upon us and bring us boldness to preach the good news of Jesus Christ, in love. This has not been done by most of the Body Of Christ before. Only hate for the sinner, and turn or burn has been preached. The Body Of Christ is so anemic right now, that we all need to turn off the tv and spend as much time studying the Word of God as we can. Learning to stand up for what is right in a loving way....without worrying about our feelings being hurt, or all of our friends walking away from us.

We are the ambassadors for Christ (or the anointing) in this earth and if we don't give the Word of God a voice....no one will. God has given us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19 and Romans 10:15). That means that each one of us (The Body Of Christ) has a mandate to take the burden removing, yolk destroying anointing of the good news to every person on this earth. And as Hebrews 6:12 says its time to be Not slothful about doing what God has called each one of us to do.

Blessings

Hey you keep making my feet jumping and my praise praising and Glory to God I feel like shouting. (y)

What's happening in September? Some people say that we are in the Shemitah (sabbath) year which ends in September. Not just religious but secular people are warning of an irreversible economic crash - here in the US. I dunno what scriptures you are reading but mine say that believers are to discern their times. I love America - it's where I live. But the country has moved so far away from God that there will come a judgement. When it rains - both the good and bad get wet. As I read scripture, the old values of the US stand against any new world order so chances are that we will go down first. All you can do is get right with God and pray. We are past the point of no return. And people have tried to warn and were not listened to. I don't believe we have the time to fix anything and I think we have seen our last election day. But, hey I hope you all are right. We do have time to pray - very hard.

What's happening in September? Some people say that we are in the Shemitah (sabbath) year which ends in September. Not just religious but secular people are warning of an irreversible economic crash - here in the US. I dunno what scriptures you are reading but mine say that believers are to discern their times. I love America - it's where I live. But the country has moved so far away from God that there will come a judgement. When it rains - both the good and bad get wet. As I read scripture, the old values of the US stand against any new world order so chances are that we will go down first. All you can do is get right with God and pray. We are past the point of no return. And people have tried to warn and were not listened to. I don't believe we have the time to fix anything and I think we have seen our last election day. But, hey I hope you all are right. We do have time to pray - very hard.
In all of this - you leave God out. What has God been saying ? What is God doing ?
If you think we have seen the hard times of the last days think again. This is nothing compared to what it will be like. This is as a wake up call.

Too many Christians think they have this all figured out and what do they do ? They give up and say it is no use or nothing can change now and so on and so on. This is one of the bigest reason the Father has NOT aloud any man nor angle nor the Son our Lord Jesus to know the exact end date.

Just like the tower of babel - it could only get so far then God placed a cap and it could not ever get any higher or further. It is the same in everything - God has placed a cap and NO MAN will ever go beyond this cap. This includes dates and times and events. All we can do is watch and stay prepared and do His will up until He comes. Giving up is not an option.
God Bless
Jim

Ya know you are right that we are to discern the times. We are to be ready to go whenever the Lord comes. But just because some of America has moved away from God...does not include the whole country, so we still have much work to do...much love to spread and examples of love and faith to be. So you cannot throw the baby out with the bath water. And i have to disagree that we have gone past the point of no return, i am sure that this world can get uglier. If that were so then God would not be moving in the earth, and in the united states.

Blessings

God has already said in scripture what He is doing/has done/ and will do. He said we will come to a time when the world says good is evil/black is white/up is down. We are in that time. He said there will be a 7 year tribulation and then Jesus returns. God does all the work. Not us. Like I said, I hope (and pray) this is the wake up call but that came quite awhile ago. And very few did. But in this, we agree - we have to keep walking and acting with the Lord, no matter what.

Ya know you are right that we are to discern the times. We are to be ready to go whenever the Lord comes. But just because some of America has moved away from God...does not include the whole country, so we still have much work to do...much love to spread and examples of love and faith to be. So you cannot throw the baby out with the bath water. And i have to disagree that we have gone past the point of no return, i am sure that this world can get uglier. If that were so then God would not be moving in the earth, and in the united states.

Blessings

I never said it can't get uglier....I assure you, I think it will get much uglier.

You know what?

Last night I had new and wonderful thoughts dawn on me.

And I began to think, hey God IS IN CONTROL.

I thought that America has such a huge legacy of people who have and are praying! :)

I think of how my faith was established, and those teachers from whom I drew the word of God,
Whom I felt I even knew personally:

TD Jakes
Benny Hinn
The guy who writes the Cross and the Switchblade (Dave something)
Joyce Meyer
Kathryn Kulman
Theres this guy, not sure where he comes from (Mark Driscoll)

The books I read, The music.

Yes I have many other heroes in the faith. Internationally yes.

But I have been well fed by these people who took the call of obedience to do what God said. Thank you to them.

So you know what, because of their investment and what they done, I don't think God will overlook this and the many many prayers from the saints,
once destruction hits.

Some wonderful people have said on here - it is were you are in your faith. Who are you in? is it the Lord or the world! such sweet words.

I think for me, it was just a personal wake up call. I cant control how you feel or how you process information - that's not my lot.
What I do know, is that America having gay marriage being legalised, across all 50 states! now that, hit me like a ton of bricks.

It woke me up that my America, the gold standard for Christianity is now the one going through this? Wait a minute.
somethings majorely majorely wrong. I went in my room and cried like a small baby. I apologised to God, that they would
blatantly slap Him in the face like this. Sorry God. Your stupid kids have opened up a Pandora's Box and they don't even
know it yet. How could they do this to you. Now ofcourse, once I read the word, I began to understand that its all part
of a greater plan. Meaning everythings going to be ok. But there will be trials guys. Like it or not.
Now yes, and everything has its place, theres nothing I can do with those who took off

Now some of you on here took it personally. Took it totally in the wrong light. And even pronouncing staff on my
beautiful Africa. About how 70% of HIV comes from there. And how theres constantly war, and no running water
and sick kids - its ok. The Media has done you a fantastic job of selling you a lie which you have bought wholeheartedly
(I exempt those who have travelled to Africa, and I just don't mean one struggling little village that forms your perception
of the whole continent. I mean major towns in major cities.
If you haven't PLEASE don't talk.) Same way as I wouldn't
be taken to the worst part of America - you know, the ones that they don't show you on TV. And the people who are
not beautiful and just plain ol' normal and as exciting as a boiled potato. I cant use that to form my perception guys.

However, out of all this, your reactions (the specific x2) who were so offended at the get go, who rolled out a diatribe of
how crap Africa is, perhaps I have one question for you:

Is it that in your view Africa has been made so much the object of dirtification that how dare she stands up and try
and make you look bad? Who is she to come and condemn America. Stay in your dirt Africa.
Now that was the message I got.

If anything, your reactions were just a projection. Its what you perceive, perceived back on to my original statement.

But, and I say, But. I forgive you.

WHEN you haven't travelled the world (not the west guys), when you haven't travelled the world properly, its difficult
to know.

My love in Christ.
My love to America and her being one of the greatest, in delivering the word of MY God.
Peace to you America, not only for now, but whats coming.
We will change our lives - so that we are not swept away.

peaceout.

My dear friend. I am assumeing that you are trying to be encourageing and loving.

Personally, having been to and lived in Europe, Middle East, Vietnam, South America and yes, Africa, I would caution you on the condemmning nature of your words.

I am sure you did not mean it that way.

Of all the countries in the world I could go to and live in, the USA is always going to be my choice. I have experienced life in other countries and frakly they are not comparable.

The Middle East is a powder keg of murder and violence and war and death.

Terror attacks are common place in Europe and generally Europe is a Godless group of countries.

The Mexican economy runs basically on kidnapping & drugs.

Africa has the largest percentage of AIDS in the world. While only comprising slightly under 15% of the total population of the world, Africans account for nearly 70% of those who live with HIV and are dying of AIDS.

There is a rebellion or War somewhere in Africa every single day. BocoHaram has kidnapped hundreds of women and either enslaverd them or killed them.

147 school children killed in Kenya in April of this year.
2000 people killed in Ni geria this year ion terror attack.

Then the Ebola virus killed more than can be counted.

YOU just might want to re-think your question my dear brother. I for one am glad to be in America. The home of the brave and land of the FREE!

Very very sad.
I bow my head in shame.
And by the way, I am Female :)

As an American, we have seen multiple verbal attacks, sneers and mockery to a land that has held the highest standards and values and has often only acted in compassion and help to the lands outside her domain. Sometimes it's a knee jerk reaction to defend the home that holds your loved ones, both living and not. Like the rest of the world, we are seeing the wrongness all over. We are still saying that God's people still inhabit all the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back