Quantum Physics and The Bible

This may seem like a stretch but please humor me on this. It’s late and I’m tired so I hope this comes out coherently.

I’m not a physicist but I do enjoy learning about quantum physics and how things operate at the smallest known levels. The more we learn about the universe and its intricacies, the more we realize how little we know. The never-ending complexities of His creation serve as additional proof that we could not have been created at random and by mere chance.

One thing I find fascinating is quantum superposition. This is the ability for some quantum particles to be in two places at the same time. One particle in two positions. First, I feel like this may be a hint to the omnipresent nature of God. Second, part of me wonders if God is revealing this to us as a subtle nod to the trinity and the ability for one entity to be the same but in multiple positions at once. I don’t know, just a thought.

Sorry if this came off as rambling. Like I said, I’m tired and it’s late but I just wanted to share how interesting it is that God may be revealing bits of Himself to us if only we were to try looking at it from a different perspective.

Back