Psalm 4

Psalm 4

PSALM 4
For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm of David.
1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness; Thou hast set me at
large when I was in distress: Have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
2 O ye sons of men, how long shall my glory be turned into dishonor? How
long will ye love vanity, and seek after falsehood? Selah 3 But know that
Jehovah hath set apart for himself him that is godly: Jehovah will hear
when I call unto him. 4 Stand in awe, and sin not: Commune with your own
heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah 5 Offer the sacrifices of
righteousness, And put your trust in Jehovah.
Many there are that say, Who will show us any good? Jehovah, lift thou
up the light of thy countenance upon us.
7 Thou hast put gladness in my
heart, More than they have when their grain and their new wine are
increased.
8 In peace will I both lay me down and sleep; For thou, Jehovah,
alone makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 31:17
Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
Psalm 36:1
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
Romans 3:11-18
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
2 Corinthians 7:1
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Fear of God=fear of sin (forsaking of sin)
and leads (by trust in the Lord and obedience)
to holiness:groupray:
Jeremiah 17:7-10 (KJV)

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

:groupray: :israel:

Amen and James 1:
Wherefore putting away all filthiness and
overflowing of wickedness, receive with meekness the implanted word,
which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not
hearers only, deluding your own selves.
23 For if any one is a hearer of the
word and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a
mirror:
24 for he beholdeth himself, and goeth away, and straightway
forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25 But he that looketh into the
perfect law, the law of liberty, and so continueth, being not a hearer that
forgetteth but a doer that worketh, this man shall be blessed in his doing.

AMEN...
Isaiah 26:10
Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

2 Timothy 3 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 2
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

:groupray:

The word of God on our day and time is not very welcome.Some believer dont even want to hear Gods word.That word about Isaiah is so true im aman of unclean lips amnd i live in the midst of a people of unclean lips.To hear some of the foul communication among Gods people is very sad and to be very honest ive been no better.And the sad thing is when a passionate believer hears such things and tries to bring correction because they feel that God Spirirt is being grieved and some turn around and call that person a pharisee is truly sad.But God sees jugde nothing before the appionted time but always speak ZGods word in love.It alone can produce the desired fruit that God is looking for in our lives.Jesus is Lord.

Back