Psalm 23

Dusty

Inactive
Psalm 23

Psals23.gif

Amen, Dusty. Thank You.

Just some related info -

Back up to the 22nd Psalm. It was written by KIng David approximately 1000 years before Christ's birth here on earth. It contains a teaching from David and a prophesy... "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani."

These same words were historically witnessed to have been spoken by Christ from the Cross just before His death. Christ was teaching from the Cross and was reminding everyone present of what the scripture had said 1000 years earlier in Psalm 22... right down to the Roman Legions casting lots (dice) for Christ's clothing...

Please read Psalm 22:18 (KJV) as compared to Matthew 27:35 (KJV).

Very few people recognize the prophesy as found in Psalm 22 regarding Christ's ultimate sacrifice and King David foretold about it 1000 years before the actual events.

Wow, Thanks for that Pastor Gary. I will do that reading as yesterday now I got the life priciples Bible from Charles Stanley.

God Bless you.

Amen, Dusty. Thank You.

Just some related info -

Back up to the 22nd Psalm. It was written by KIng David approximately 1000 years before Christ's birth here on earth. It contains a teaching from David and a prophesy... "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani."

These same words were historically witnessed to have been spoken by Christ from the Cross just before His death. Christ was teaching from the Cross and was reminding everyone present of what the scripture had said 1000 years earlier in Psalm 22... right down to the Roman Legions casting lots (dice) for Christ's clothing...

Please read Psalm 22:18 (KJV) as compared to Matthew 27:35 (KJV).

Very few people recognize the prophesy as found in Psalm 22 regarding Christ's ultimate sacrifice and King David foretold about it 1000 years before the actual events.

Thanks Pastor Gary

Funny enough I am studying the cross....so I've look into these scriptures...Psalm 22....decribe His feelings when He was hanging very well.......I really tell you, He felt a lot of pain there..In the Cross....to think it was for me and you....I begin to say " Greatest LOVE from a friend".............

Thank you Jesus

Thank you Dusty, that was the first verse I memorized at 8, so it always has special meaning for me. Whenever in my life I was scared, I would repeat that verse. Thank you for blessing me today.

Back