1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Providing For My Family

Discussion in 'Business and Finance' started by hparsnips, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I think every mother wants to believe that they will have everything they need to provide for their family. I have found myself fearing my failure at this, but I have not given up hope, and now I have a dream of working from home in an area that I am skilled in. Please, take the time to read my story by following my link, and please share my story with people who might be so kind hearted to help.

If I can achieve my goals, I will give back in every way that I can through volunteer efforts, and offering education, training and sponsorship to others interested in the same career and lacking the same opportunities that I do. I will always endeavour to pay forward each and every kindness shown to me, as that is what He instructs me to do.

Here is my link: http://www.gofundme.com/51vpsg

Peace be with you!