proper evil and evil with a good heart

Just because she lied and didn't keep her promise to God, it didn't mean that I should sin to get back at her.:eek: Heh.

I don't know if I'm making sense now, so I'll shut my tap. Hee hee.:)

You are making perfect sense Duran.

i would just say this.. Sin is Sin. under NO sercumstances does it Not become Sin.

anther thought is this..sometimes God lets us get to a point of no hope.. a point where to us. our only choice is to fall. He does this so we will get to the point where we realize that we need to Give it all to God!. He brings us to the point where we realize there is nothing that WE can do.. But God can bring us back from the point of no return.. He wants us to trust Him and give him everything in us.. the good the bad. the small problems the big problems.. EVERYTHING. and for some people it takes a little desparate situation for them to figure it out.. Just read Psalm 88.

Psalm 88 is a perfect example of a person God has let run his life into shambles.. and he is depressed and feels like he has lost everything.... but what is he doing throughout the entire psalm? he is crying out to GOD! he is at the point where he realizes that only God can help him. and he is giveing it all to God!

I have no idea what Smellycat is saying, but I do know that there is no such thing as "proper evil and evil with a good heart." ALL evil is just that -EVIL, and it is to be avoided. There is no good time to commit adultery, lie, steal, kill, or many other things that could be mentioned. ANY time is good to do right.

what i mean is you know if you tell a person the truth there heart would brake,and no good would come from the situation.there is cruel truth and there is worthy lies.the hardest part in this world is to have common sense.sometimes people can be evil by telling truth.this world is geared for this.

Discretion- we are not always called to spill all our guts to everyone.

this is satan,s world his followers are creating it.some in blindness and others in full knowledge.Jesus comes to knock it down.

True some people don't know about Jesus. Others do and don't care. They love their evil. Or better said, they love this world.

Then you are a good woman and a joy to your Lord. I admire and respect you for you have great love in your heart my sister.

Back