proper evil and evil with a good heart

smellycat

Account Closed
proper evil and evil with a good heart

some would say having an affair is evil,but in a bad relationship for many years would this become evil but in a acceptable way.when Jesus says we are never going to be as Good as God,which we are not ,is it our hearts than help us to be true.?

He is saying is it ok to commit adultery sometimes as long as you are attracted to the person you commit adultery with.

nope.thats not what i,m saying.what i,am saying is this world is geared up by satan to put you in a compamising position,and to try and make God unreachable.Jesus gives us salvation.some may falter and think they are lost commit suicide etc.what i,m saying is when you can,t live any longer in society without falling etc then is the time of the end.circumstances effect your brothers and sisters,a good heart is needed .

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it?"

I never trust my heart. I only trust the Word of God.

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matt. 11. 30) if you are struggling it is because you are not obeying Christ.

"And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matt. 19. 17.) It is necessary to do good and avoid doing evil. Do not follow your false and lying heart follow Christ.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

If I do something that I don’t know is a sin… it is still a sin.
If I do something that I know is wrong… it is a transgression… still a sin, but called a transgression.
I need to repent for both, because it is my fault… no one else’s.

I still don't understand, but I will say that many times when people have affairs it all seems right - it doesn't feel wrong at the time.

The reality is it is always wrong because it is against God's commandments. Bad marriage or not.

If you are in an abusive relationship and must get divorced to protect yourself, so be it. But staying in the marriage an having an affair is wrong.

Ginger

by the way i,m not struggling,thanks for the concern.what i,m trying to say is satans world throws you an extreme circumstance,or your wife hires a playboy bunny to catch you out,you are still being proven to fail.if your wife has been in a coma for 20yrs,and you find a lovely person.in other words we live in a corrupt world.easy to give satan followers on diffrent subjects.it will come to a point kids will be made to sin and leave God.very sick place we live in ,and i will be so glad to leave.:)

Man was given dominion and lost that to the dark one. Jesus has redeemed mankind ( those that are in Christ) but the world is still cursed as evidenced by the penalty of sin- sickness, disease, death and corruption in every form. God will indeed restore this earth one day as the old is consumed with fire and the new heaven and earth are brought forth.

this is satan,s world his followers are creating it.some in blindness and others in full knowledge.Jesus comes to knock it down.

:shepherd:
by the way i,m not struggling,thanks for the concern.what i,m trying to say is satans world throws you an extreme circumstance,or your wife hires a playboy bunny to catch you out,you are still being proven to fail.if your wife has been in a coma for 20yrs,and you find a lovely person.in other words we live in a corrupt world.easy to give satan followers on diffrent subjects.it will come to a point kids will be made to sin and leave God.very sick place we live in ,and i will be so glad to leave.:)

Keep praying!!!! :shepherd:

nope.thats not what i,m saying.what i,am saying is this world is geared up by satan to put you in a compamising position,and to try and make God unreachable.Jesus gives us salvation.some may falter and think they are lost commit suicide etc.what i,m saying is when you can,t live any longer in society without falling etc then is the time of the end.circumstances effect your brothers and sisters,a good heart is needed .

I am guilty of the act of adultery, I am. I do not blame anyone else for my failure because I know that I sinned against God. If you blame "society" for your sin, what will stop us from living in that sin and blaming the "society"? If you repent you claim ownership and when you repent you turn completely from that sin. Do not blind yourself to the simple truth that you are going to be held accountable for what you do while you are grieving the Holy Spirit. EVERYONE of us will stand before that judgement seat and have everything we have done judged. We are justified through christ but we will still be judged for what we DID or didn't do with the knoweldge and grace given to each one of us.

I have repented from my sin, my wife has forgiven me of my sin. God has forgiven me of my sin but only because I took ownership of my own actions and asked for that grace and forgiveness.

Do not blame anyone else including society for what you did or are going to do.

I am guilty of the act of adultery, I am. I do not blame anyone else for my failure because I know that I sinned against God. If you blame "society" for your sin, what will stop us from living in that sin and blaming the "society"? If you repent you claim ownership and when you repent you turn completely from that sin. Do not blind yourself to the simple truth that you are going to be held accountable for what you do while you are grieving the Holy Spirit. EVERYONE of us will stand before that judgement seat and have everything we have done judged. We are justified through christ but we will still be judged for what we DID or didn't do with the knoweldge and grace given to each one of us.

I have repented from my sin, my wife has forgiven me of my sin. God has forgiven me of my sin but only because I took ownership of my own actions and asked for that grace and forgiveness.

Do not blame anyone else including society for what you did or are going to do.
I am pleased for you and God is pleased with you Kris.:)

some would say having an affair is evil,but in a bad relationship for many years would this become evil but in a acceptable way.when Jesus says we are never going to be as Good as God,which we are not ,is it our hearts than help us to be true.?

If you fall in love with someone and marry them, and then a week after your wedding she scratches you up beating you with a hairbrush or threatens to cut body parts off of you...she lied.

She lied to God, because she promised God that she would always love and honor you.

I took my ring back, threw it in a river where (probably) nobody would ever find it or wear it again, talked to my pastor, got a divorce and moved on with my life...but I never cheated!

Just because she lied and didn't keep her promise to God, it didn't mean that I should sin to get back at her.:eek: Heh.

I don't know if I'm making sense now, so I'll shut my tap. Hee hee.:)

you are totally correct we as humans are at fault by listening to the world.but i will give you information,about higher level people in the world,wanting you to fail,so there secrets will not become light .ask.

Back